Calling All Proofreaders

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Calling All Proofreaders

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hannah Whatley
    @dancefree7
      • Total Posts: 3

Hey guys! Okay, I need your help. I am about to self-publish a small collection of my short stories and poems, and was wondering if any of you would be willing to read through it and proofread. I don’t want deep editing or changes, although I’d love your suggestions if you want to send them separately. All I need is for someone to check behind me for misspellings, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar errors, and formatting inconsistencies. If you’d like to take this on, you can comment below with your email address if you are comfortable with that. Thank you all so much!

Emma Flournoy
      @emma-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 1352

@DanceFree7 Aah, I know how to do this stuff but there are so many other things I’m doing right now I couldn’t. 🙁 Hope you find someone though, and good luck on your self-publishing! 😀

Sarah Hoven
        @sarah-h
          • Total Posts: 669

@DanceFree7 Sure, I would love to proofread them. 🙂 I’m sorry I didn’t reply sooner; I haven’t been on KP lately. It’s neat that you’re self-publishing. Is this your first book?

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@his-instrument (sorry I keep forgetting to get my email to you) 😬 I will do that as soon as I have time and remember. ( a very difficult combination to achieve. ) 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >