Calling All Gentlemen

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Calling All Gentlemen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 40

So, first, I want to apologize for putting this request up in a forum that has absolutely nothing to do with my question. But, when a girl is desperate, she does desperate things.

Backstory: I write for a magazine (a Christian magazine, written by young women for young women). My editor, Livy, has recently entrusted the creating of an issue in my “capable hands” (kinda questioning that capable part…). So, obviously, my brain went into creative overdrive and I don’t sleep at night because my mind is just racing with all the ideas and possibilities.

Okay, so, now onto my plead:

I have decided that I’m going to include a “From the Eyes of Guys” panel. Which, in reality, is basically a couple of paragraphs on a specific topic (maybe this will include an answer to some questions, maybe it won’t…have ironed out any details yet). This will give our readers a taste of what the guys of our generation are thinking on the predestined topic of the magazine issue.

So, if any of you guys (preferably, ages 15-25) would be willing to answer some deep (and by deep I mean slightly uncomfortable) questions about things that concern the Christian culture of our society (?) and have them be published for the world to acknowledge, please contact me somehow (email: natalee_jensen@verizon.net) and I will be forever grateful.

If you, a guy, would like to help me out, GREAT. Email me. If you, ladies, know of a guy that would be interested in participating, GREAT. Email me.

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads/responds to this post.

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@natalee-jensen One question: Would this require me having my name published, or would it be incognito?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 40

Daeus…good question. My original thought was to publish the name (just the first name, for obvious security reasons) and your state/country/province/etc.

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

@natalee-jensen Hmm, ok. I think I can do it. I’ve got two names to choose from anyways, so I can decide later on whether to go with my real name or legal one.

Let’s see, so I need to email you then ……

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >