Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Lillian Parks
    @nicolerivers03
      • Total Posts: 28

Hey guys! I have a character I really want to see drawn! I would do it but I can’t seem to get it right! If any of you guys would do it it would be sweet! So thanks!

His name is Jay Harrison. He’s got bird like features, wide dark brown eyes, tight lips, thin nose, thick arched eyebrows. Wild red/brown hair longish in the front,sticking up, sorta messy, wooly side burns. everything about him is narrow. Height 6’1” extremely thin almost unhealthy, 160 Ibs.

Here is how he is described by another character in my book:

The elderly solider couldn’t help himself from staring, what would this new officer look like?  He was never more surprised. The man was a boy, no more than 19 years old. The boy was incredibly skinny with equally long arms and legs. His thin body somewhat resembled a matchstick.  ‘Matchstick-man’ he would have to remember that one. His face was youthful but had the maturity of an older man. He had shaggy reddish brown hair that appeared to be permanently stuck upwards in the front while cut slightly shorter on the sides which surprisingly enough grew into what looked like sideburns. A narrow face almost bird like. Thin lips, thick arched eyebrows, pointed chin, sharp nose. It all gave the perfect picture of alertness. His eyes were really the most surprising thing, they were rather wide, chocolate coloured, taking in every detail but the thing that made them surprising was the emotion in them. They looked so sad, so angry, and so happy at once, they were terrifying.

I’ve meant for him to somewhat resemble David Tennant (Brilliant Scottish Actor) in the role of The Doctor. But of course his hair is more red. This is an older picture of David from his first on screen role he’s in now  his 40’s now, so if you look up any photos he will look a bit older.

Clothing: Jay wears an all black uniform ,fitted long sleeve undershirt, slim black jeans, heavy black combat boots, black leather sword belt with sword, 9 milli meter handgun, and knife with 6inch blade. Sometimes he wears thin lightweight armour shaped similar to a storm trooper (star wars) but much less bulky,  on such occasions he carries or wears a glossy black helmet adorned with 8 small silver stars (senior officer).

So yeah! Once again it would be brilliant if anyone would draw him! I really would like to have multiple impression’s on him. I do like Magna but also would like to have a more realistic rendition as well. Thanks Again!

Rochellaine
      @rochellaine
        • Total Posts: 3322

@nicolerivers03 Did you ever get a response to this in any other topic?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Lillian Parks
        @nicolerivers03

No, guess no one wants to draw him…

Lillian Parks
          @nicolerivers03
            Rochellaine
            @rochellaine
              • Total Posts: 3322

@nicolerivers03 Well, I tried to draw him, but found I wasn’t good enough. 😀  I edited a photo of the actor though, and I’ll post that:

Here’s the original photo:

And here’s the semi-edited one:

It’s not very good, (actually, it’s pretty bad…) but it’s at least a general idea of what you were talking about, I think.  I wasn’t good enough to add weapons, either. 🙁

I’ll tag a few people for you and see if anyone wants to draw him.

@dekreel
              @notawriter @jenwriter17

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Rochellaine.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Lillian Parks
              @nicolerivers03

Lol okay thx!

Jenna Terese
                @jenwriter17
                  • Total Posts: 2522

@nicolerivers03 aw, I’d really want to draw him! but sadly, I’m pretty bad at drawing boys (and at the moment I’m sick so my brain is kinda off) sorry!

I’ll tag a couple more people though @mariposa @warrenluther04 @ingridrd

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                  www.jennaterese.com

Joy
                  @dekreel
                    • Total Posts: 2304

@nicolerivers03  I’ll try. But I’ll warn you ahead of time that it’s probably not going to look good

You can pronounce it however you want.

WarrenLuther04
                    @warrenluther04
                      • Total Posts: 270

@nicolerivers03 I’ll try him! But I draw manga, so I doubt that it will be realistic.

Oh. I can’t draw guns…. Sorry. I’ll still draw him though, but he won’t have a gun.

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
                      ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

WarrenLuther04
                      @warrenluther04
                        • Total Posts: 270

@nicolerivers03  Here he is! (Please forgive my horrible drawing…Jay Harrison

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
                        ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

Sink
                        @sarah-anson
                          • Total Posts: 117

@nicolerivers03 Hmm… I draw semi-realistic manga style(if any of you have seen anything Naruto-like, it’s like that) so I shall have to try… I’ll try and post my drawing as soon as possible.

*vader vibes*

The fledgling Artist
                          @notawriter
                            • Total Posts: 328

@nicolerivers03 Looks like you already have several other people drawing Jay.. But I went ahead and drew him too! 🙂

and I was so confused

Ingrid
                            @ingridrd
                              • Total Posts: 830

@nicolerivers03  Looks like @warrenluther04 and @notawriter have got ya covered.  And *whispers* I wouldn’t have been able to draw him well anyway… 😉

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Lillian Parks
                              @nicolerivers03

Hey thx all y’all !

Joy
                                @dekreel
                                  • Total Posts: 2304

@nicolerivers03  I drew him with his helmet on 😉

Jay

Also I did not mean for his hair to be so orange. The photo editor made it that way XP

You can pronounce it however you want.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >