*bursts in in an explosion of confetti*

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *bursts in in an explosion of confetti*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    DragonGeek
    @dragongeek
      • Total Posts: 21

@aratrea Well, I’m working on this cool series that combines superheroes with fantasy and…

*sees your signature*

Oh. Oh no.

Emma Flournoy
      @emma-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 1352

@Dragongeek *does not spam you*

Josiah DeGraaf
        @aratrea
          • Total Posts: 717

@dragongeek That’s hilarious. xD We need more genre-mashes like that, so tell me more about your story–what stories are you planning with that premise?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 103

@dragongeek *brushes off confetti* Hey there! Fellow new person here, as you can see by my pitiful rank… But I’ll climb up the ranks, just you wait. Did I say that aloud? *clears throat* Anyways, besides reading, writing, and watching movies, what do you like to do in your spare time?

J.A. Penrose
            @jess-penrose
              • Total Posts: 377

Welcome @dragongeek! Great to meet you Kinda-INFP-Fellow-Friend.  Do you have a favorite period in history?

Writer | Freelance Editor
              Inspiration&lt

J.A. Penrose
              @jess-penrose

Er, sorry, @dragongeek ! (Why do I always fail at this tagging thing???)

Inspiration&lt

DragonGeek
                @dragongeek

Sorry I took so long to get to you guys! I’m forgetful.

@aratrea
                  It’s supposed to be kind of like old superhero comics, with a bunch of shorter works featuring a bunch of different superheroes in a bunch of different conflicts.

@radically-surrendered I spend most of my time reading and writing, but I do enjoy playing with pets and family, doing crafts, or just chatting on the internet!

@jess-penrose
                  Hmm, that’s a hard question. Ancient Greece was really cool, but the Renaissance and Reformation were amazing, and the Great Awakening was also an exciting time! (And the time period I’m studying in history right now.) All of history was just so cool, it’s hard to pick!

Catwing
                  @catwing
                    • Total Posts: 2557

@dragongeek Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I am Catwing Ambassador of the catwings of Allore! *throws feathers* *hopes you don’t sneeze* *hands you chocolate* I write Fantasy too! (And have some books in part with Sci-fi, Super Hero, Mystery [maybe], etc.)

My brother likes dragons too! I like them, but not as much as him. He has a book of dragons he invented and drew. He wants to find a real one. 😛 And his dog licks his feet… And everyone else’s… (Have you seen HTTYD? If you have you may. See where I’m going here. 🙂 )

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

J.A. Penrose
                    @jess-penrose

Oooh, nice choices @dragongeek . I approve. *nods*

Inspiration&lt

DragonGeek
                      @dragongeek

@catwing *eagerly eats chocolate* Yes, I love HTTYD!

Catwing
                        @catwing

@dragongeek Yay! You didn’t sqeeze at my feathers! *throws more feathers in celebration*
                          I like HTTYD too! My brother and I have theorys about the third one. I think that if Astrid and Hiccup have a baby in that movie, then THERE. WILL. BE. BABY. NIGHT. FURYS!!!!!! *collases* My brother had looked it up sometime with our dad and he said that their was a picture of Astrid and Hiccup with a baby. But that may have been fan art or something. He also thinks Stoick is alive. *pops back up* He is not. He died. As did the other alpha.
                          But there will be baby night furys! I mean, have you seen a toothless bobble head?! It’s adorable! The only thing better is baby night furys! If they don’t have night furys for wrapping up the films, they might have them for marketing!
                          *looks up at long post* *looks back at you* BABY NIGHT FURYS!!!

DragonGeek
                          @dragongeek

@CatWing I actually also believe that Stoic is alive. I would definitely be very excited to see baby night furies! The only big rumor about that movie, though, is that the dragons are probably going to leave. :'( I don’t know if my heart can handle that if it happens.

Catwing
                            @catwing

@dragongeek We’ll see. YES! Baby night furys!
                              Oh yeah… the book series ends that way. I haven’t read them. I picked up the book of dragons and discovered that, gigantic war between dragons and Vikings. Some dragons side with the Vikings. But most go extinct, then the remaining slowly die out… Sad. Basically how dragons disappeared. *sigh* I really hope they don’t do that.

Joy
                              @dekreel
                                • Total Posts: 2304

Hello, @dragongeek!! Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace! My name is Dekreel, and I will be your tour guide as we travel through…!!! Just kidding. Anyway, nice to meet you! What’s your favorite book(s)?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Joy.

You can pronounce it however you want.

DragonGeek
                                @dragongeek

@Dekreel Gahhhh, not that question! Um… um… um… ALL OF THEM! THEY’RE ALL MY FAVORITE BOOKS! *sobs inside book fort made of every book I’ve ever read* DON’T MAKE ME CHOOSE!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >