Home Forums General Site Info Start HERE *bursts in in an explosion of confetti*

This topic contains 60 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Dekreel 1 day, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek
    • Total Posts: 21

Only back for a little, and GAH YOU GUYS ARE COMING TOO FAST I CAN’T HANDLE IT

@aislinn-mollisong YES I’D LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND LET’S BE BESTIES FOREVER is Aetherlight free because I probably won’t pay for a game

@ethryndal Cool! Also hey, my One Ring necklace arrived in the mail today! Woo!

@daughteroftheking *throws more confetti at you*

@princessfoo *helps clean up the spaghetti while chatting about dragons and Marvel*

Aaand I need to go again. Try not to spam me too much, ‘kay?

Ingrid
    @ingridrd
    • Total Posts: 406

*sighs* Why am I always late?

@dragongeek First, I love your tag.  Second, you sound pretty fantastic.  Third, if you could be anything other than a human (assuming you are one of course), what would you be?

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Shannon
    @shannon
    • Total Posts: 621

@dragongeek Howdy, and welcome to KP!

MBTI: ENTP
    Dreamer, singer, & avid reader

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara
    • Total Posts: 113

Hi @dragongeek I love dragons and first and foremost I’m a Tolkien geek!  Just read the Silmarillion (🧝🏻‍♂️ Finrod Felagund is my fav character! ☺️☺️☺️)

*Lands feet first on Marvel subject* I just saw Thor: Ragnarok and IT’S AMAZING! As soon as we finished watching it, I wanted to watch it again! 😄

Aetherlight is not free, but it’s one of the few games that’s worth all its money. And the forums are a big half of that. *winks at @aislinn-mollisong*

If I were to go anywhere, it would be Middle-Earth, then Narnia, then probably Aethasia…

👰🏻🦊💥
    ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Silverclaw Bonnetfolly
    @silverclaw-bonnetfolly
    • Total Posts: 39

DRAGONS?!?!?!?! Sorry I really like dragons,

Do you like orange juice?! This is a need to know question!

@lady-iliara Stop putting rocks everywhere, before you know it everyone will be tripping on rocks!

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara
    • Total Posts: 113

@silverclaw-bonnetfolly *ahem* If you’ve noticed, I’m the only one actually tripping on them. My rocks, my problem. *smirks*

👰🏻🦊💥
    ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Aislinn Mollisong
    @aislinn-mollisong
    • Total Posts: 255

@dragongeek YAY!!!!

And, as Iliara already said, the Aetherlight is not free. But it is so worth every penny!

Aislinn Mollisong: Hero!
    "BRING IT ON!!!"

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek

@ingridrd Excuse me? How dare you assume I’m human? Obviously I’m a dragon who’s a geek–why, what did you think my username meant?

@shannon Thanks!

@lady-iliara Eh, I’m more of a Beren and Luthien gal (#OTP) but to each their own.

@silverclaw-bonnetfolly I prefer apple juice normally, but orange is great too!

@aislinn-mollisong So, I looked at Aetherlight. It seems very similar to a game called School of Dragons which I also like, but which doesn’t work on my computer… right down to the part where it doesn’t work. :/

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  DragonGeek. Reason: fixed a tag

Ingrid
    @ingridrd
    • Total Posts: 406

@dragongeek  *wilts into chair*  My apologies.  P-please don’t turn me into anythin’…unnatural.

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Hannah
    @salome01w4g
    • Total Posts: 940

@dragongeek Welcome! Ahh another dragon!!! you’ve met @dragon-snapper right?

How old you are (sorry if that’s been asked)  And do you like the country or city? I’m a country girl myself. Welcome again! *hands you celebratory ice cream*

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek

@salme01w4g Are you a dragon too? Hi! I’m in my late teens and I prefer the country, although I live in the city. (To tell you the truth, that question doesn’t matter much to me, as long as I’ve got some mountains nearby. *takes ice cream* Mmm, chocolate, my favorite!

Hannah
    @salome01w4g

@dragongeek No I’m not a dragon I wish I came from the 18th century. lol

I’m 16. Mountains? Are you a colorado resident??

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek

@salome01w4g Not quite, but near there. I don’t feel comfortable sharing my exact location on the internet, any more than my name.

Hannah
    @salome01w4g

@dragongeek Yep ik what you mean! I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE the mountains

Josiah DeGraaf
    @aratrea
    • Total Posts: 630

@dragongeek Welcome to the site! I’ve listened to a fair amount of Two Steps from Hell and like them a fair bit. 🙂

Are you working on writing any stories currently? If so, what’s it about?

Writing fantasy stories w/superheroes. · josiahdegraaf.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.