*bursts in in an explosion of confetti*

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *bursts in in an explosion of confetti*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@dragongeek Awesome name. I myself am Dragon Snapper, pleased to meet your confetti-filled acquaintance. 😀

What’s your favorite … um … *tries to think of an original question*

Meh, forget that.

What’s your least favorite book? I personally can’t stand the Incredible Journey. Or, what was that other book? Ah, the Glass Sentence. I also didn’t like that one. But all criticism and pessimism beside, I’ll just melt the books.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

Oh, and good choice with TSFH! Yeah, there name is awful, but the music is great. So I call them TSFH. Have you heard any Audiomachine songs?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

DragonGeek
        @dragongeek
          • Total Posts: 21

@that_writer_girl_99 I knew that, it was just that everybody else had the same tag as their username. Oops.

@theacornman
          Missed this question earlier! A few months ago, I would’ve said yes, the How to Train Your Dragon movies. But then… then I got into Marvel. And once again, it’s a series where they’re all just so good I can’t pick one.

@dragon-snapper
          Greetings, fellow dragon! Do you melt things often? A book that really annoyed me was… I think it was called Realm Jumpers? I didn’t like it because the ending was completely unsatisfying. They failed in the main goal of the book, and there wasn’t even a “but at least they got this important item/information/SOMETHING that’ll help them move forward.” I know it was part of a series, but I didn’t even read the rest because I was so irritated at the first one.

And yes, I used to listen to a lot of Audiomachine, but not so much anymore. My other favorite artists are Jyc Row and Aurelleah, but they’re bronies (fans of My Little Pony) who write mostly MLP-based music. (And yes, I am an MLP fan. It’s a better show than a lot of people give it credit for, with the most creative and awesome fan base I’ve ever seen. So there, haters. Nyeh.)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by DragonGeek.
          TheAcornman
          @theacornman
            • Total Posts: 125

@dragongeek Oooooo TSFH! I love ’em. Whenever I write their music usually accompanies me (as well as a dose of caffeine, of course).

That one English guy.

SeekJustice
            @seekjustice
              • Total Posts: 3365

@dragongeek your name makes you sound like @dragon-snapper ‘s small sibling! What’s your favourite thing to write? What’s your favorite genre to read?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 1330

@dragongeek Welcome to KP! How old are you?

DragonGeek
                @dragongeek

@seekjustice Fantasy and fantasy

@emily I prefer not to say exactly; let’s go with later teens.

Ethryndal
                  @ethryndal
                    • Total Posts: 1013

Greetings, @DragonGeek! Welcome to the Kingdom! What’s your opinion on Tolkien?

And look, full disclaimer here: You said the word “Marvel”, so whatever follows isn’t my fault, BUT…

*screams* WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE SUPERHERO? WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LOKI? HOW ‘BOUT THE WINTER SOLDIER? IS JOHANN SCHMIDT TOTALLY COMING BACK, OR WHAT? WHO IS—

*cough* Anyway…

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

DragonGeek
                    @dragongeek

@ethryndal

Tolkien rocks. Everything about him rocks. Your profile picture rocks.

*screams* CAPTAIN AMERICA IS THE BEST! I’M TORN BETWEEN THE ORIGINAL THOR, THE ORIGINAL CAPTAIN AMERICA, OR SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING! LOKI IS PRETTY COOL BUT I DON’T GET WHY EVERYONE FANGIRLS OVER HIM SO MUCH! THE WINTER SOLDIER IS ONE OF THE SADDEST THINGS EVER! I DON’T ACTUALLY REMEMBER WHO JOHANN SCHMIDT IS!

Bonuses: Who’s your favorite villain? (Mine is the one from Spiderman, who I’m calling Vulture even though the movie never named him.) What upcoming movie are you most excited for? (Infinity War.) Have you seen Ragnarok yet? (I haven’t. It makes me sad.)

I have to go for a little while. Catch you lovely folk later!

Aislinn Mollisong
                      @aislinn-mollisong
                        • Total Posts: 445

Oya, @dragongeek! Before I introduce myself, I must say something.

A FELLOW DRAGON LOVER CAN WE BE BESTIES!??!?!?!?!??!

Ahem. Hi! I’m Aislinn, hailing from the wonderful land of Aethasia. (It’s a game called The Aetherlight. Look. It. Up.)  I like fantasy, am currently writing a fantasy trilogy, and love dragons. (see above explosion.)

@lady-iliara
                        @xonos-darkgrate @silverclaw-bonnetfolly also hail from Aethasia. Get in here, guys! Another dragon lover!!!!!

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                        https://forums.theaetherli

Ethryndal
                        @ethryndal
                          • Total Posts: 1013

@Dragongeek Eerp! You like Tolkien! You’ve earned my respect forever.

UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE… @That_Writer_Girl_99

Your views on Marvel have earned even greater respect from me. Because…

*screams louder* YES YES YES, CAPTAIN AMERICA FOREVER!!! Ooh, I just saw Spiderman Homecoming for the first time, and SHEESH! I actually cried. (Something I don’t do often… 😉 ) Yeah, I wouldn’t exactly fangirl over Loki either. I think he is the coolest villain ever, and an extremely interesting character, but guys… he killed people. Let’s give him wild appreciation as a character without sweeping all his transgressions under the rug. THE WINTER SOLDIER… *sobs**throws something out the window* HE JUST WANTS HIS MIND BACK, GUYS! CAN’T WE GIVE HIM THAT?

Eh… I’m gonna have to go with Loki for favorite villain. Though seriously, Vulture is a close second. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a villain who, for the most part, is just another normal citizen with no real revenge wish or tragic past. Pretty cool. (And hey, so I’m not the only one who noticed that he was never named? That was a little weird…)

Infinity Wars is going to be EPIC. (And slightly crowded… all them superheroes!) And no, I haven’t seen Ragnorak yet either. I’m a little scared though… I mean… the vibe is so different than the previous Thors. It could quite possibly be better, but I’m still having a hard time envisioning a Guardians of the Galaxy-esque Asgard…

*cough* This got long. Carry on…

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

NC Stokes
                          @daughteroftheking
                            • Total Posts: 1156

@dragongeek Greetings! *flourish-y bow* You mentioned confetti, you have earned my respect. *salutes* RAGNOROK. *crazy wide-eyed stare* I’m sooooo excited to see it!!!!! *runs in circles, throwing- you guessed it- confetti*

@ethryndal
                            *melts into pitiful sobbing over the Winter Soldier*

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

PrincessFoo
                            @princessfoo
                              • Total Posts: 194

@dragongeek *throws confetti!* *throws glitter!* *throw spaghetti!* Opps, sorry about that last one. Got carried away. Let me go get a broom…

Welcome! I like dragons, and Marvel too! I haven’t seen Ragnorok yet, but it looks REALLY good.

Anonymous

@dragongeek No prob. What’s your favorite music band?

Anonymous

@dragongeek Shoot! Elizabeth already sort of asked that question.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >