Home Forums General Site Info Start HERE *bursts in in an explosion of confetti*

This topic contains 58 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Dekreel 3 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek
    • Total Posts: 19

Hi everyone, I’m new. Also very flamboyant, as you can tell by the title (but only online, I’m super shy in real life). I’m excited to join this community of Christian writers!

Kate Flournoy
    @kate-flournoy
    • Total Posts: 3824

@dragongeek welcome to the besistest place on the internet! Lemme guess— you write fantasy? And you like dragons? *grins*

What’s your favorite book? If you could go anywhere in the whole world just for fun, where would it be?

INFP. As weird as you think I am, and then some. https://kateeverythingwriting.wordpress.com/

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2
    • Total Posts: 509

@dragongeek Welcome to Kingdom Pen!

Are you left handed or right handed? Do you play any instruments?

The sort-of-official KP Ranger

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek

@kate-flournoy Two for two!

I hate the favorite book question because I love so many different ones! I have about five series that I love equally, and I love each book in each series equally, and it’s just a stinkin’ impossible question.

If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d probably go to Germany. I’ve always been fascinated by it.

Daeus
    @daeus
    • Total Posts: 3899

@dragongeek Hi! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.

*patiently waits to see what your answers are to Kate’s questions*

Oh, and of course I have to ask what your personality type is. 🙂

Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99
    • Total Posts: 1550

Hello hello @dragongeek and welcome to the forum. 😉 Glad to have ya!

Fair warning, KeePer protocol (a sarcastic articulation of the imminent wave of questions headed your way) is to ask you a bunch of random questions so we can get to know you. Kate started it, and her’s won’t be the last!

*grins* Here’s mine: are you left-handed or right-handed?

Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99

@epicaddie2 ARGH! How on earth did you beat me to that question, my left-handed compatriot? I’m crushed.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Elizabeth.

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek

@epicaddie2 Right-handed. I plink out tunes on a piano sometimes, but that’s about it.

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek

@daeus INTP… I think. INFP is also a strong possibility.

TheAcornman
    @theacornman
    • Total Posts: 116

@dragongeek Welcome to Kingdom Pen! So, you don’t have any favourite books. Are you same with movies?

That one English guy.

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2
    • Total Posts: 509

@dragongeek Nice 😉 I played piano for a few years but I haven’t taken lessons in a few months. What kind of music do you like to listen to?

@that_writer_girl_99 *grins* I knew that I had to ask the question quickly or someone else would take it.

The sort-of-official KP Ranger

Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99

*cries* My greatest joy on this forum is confusing people with the relevance of that question and now I can’t… @epicaddie2

Oh, um, @dragongeek not that I’m biased or anything, but you really sign up for our newsletter email. Not because I help write the emails or anything…because the emails are cool. And informative. And stuff.

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek

@epicaddie2 Dramatic orchestral. My favorite band is Two Steps from Hell and I PROMISE THEY’RE CLEAN IT’S JUST THEIR NAME OKAY

…yes, I have to defend this name to my Christian friends often. They make really epic music that’s great to write to. They’re almost always pure instrumental music.

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek

@Elizabeth I already get the email, I found the rest of KP before I found the forum.

Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99

Aha! Alright, cool. @dragongeek

A word about tags, too–you’ll find a person’s tag underneath their username and above their rank.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.