Bonjour, Fellow Authors!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Bonjour, Fellow Authors!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99
      • Total Posts: 1819

I would’ve put Hermione in Ravenclaw.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

WarrenLuther04
      @warrenluther04
        • Total Posts: 270

@that_writer_girl_99 Yes, I agree. However, she is very brave…. I guess that’s why she fits in with Gryffindor. Who’s your favorite Harry Potter character?

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
        ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

Elizabeth
        @that_writer_girl_99

@warrenluther04 Goodness. I don’t think I have one. The characters…well, they’re not the best part of the story, in my opinion. They’re rather flat. But I like the storyline. And the setting.

Koryn Koch
          @koryn-koch
            • Total Posts: 39

Hey Fellow Ravenclaw!!! I have no idea how many of us are here (I just got here) but you are the first I’ve met.

Gracie
            @graciegirl
              • Total Posts: 889

@warrenluther04 Yeah, I could see her in Ravenclaw easily too. But, like you said, she is pretty brave. 🙂 I actually thought for sure that I was gonna be in Ravenckaw before I took the test, but…. *shrugs* I took it four times and came back Gryffindor the last three times. XD Definitely a surprise. Did @that_writer_girl_99 mention she’s in Slytherin yet? I’ll have you know I didn’t realize she was until after I named her my friend. 😜

(@that_writer_girl_99. You’re the best.)

*is probably geeking out about something*

Elizabeth
              @that_writer_girl_99

*coughs* Slytherin forever. Gryffindors never. Ravenclaw…sometimes.

@graciegirl
                Well, thanks for that. I’m glad you can overlook my *snorts* imperfections. I can overlook yours just as easily.

Gracie
                @graciegirl
                  • Total Posts: 889

@that_writer_girl_99 Fair enough. 😂

*is probably geeking out about something*

EpicAddie2
                  @epicaddie2
                    • Total Posts: 794

@warrenluther04 Hi! I’m kinda late… sorry about that! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
                    Anyways, it’s super cool that you are Ravenclaw! I am too! Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?

INFJ ~ 4w5
                    aldarley.wordpress.com

NC Stokes
                    @daughteroftheking
                      • Total Posts: 1156

Greetings, @warrenluther04! It is very cool you play piano! Do you like violin? It sounds like a hard instrument to play. You like Star wars? Well, may the force be with you and… stuff. 😛 Exited for the next episode?

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Josiah DeGraaf
                      @aratrea
                        • Total Posts: 717

Welcome to the site @warrenluther04! Do you have a favorite superhero movie?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

WarrenLuther04
                        @warrenluther04

@aratrea Thanks! I have two favorite superhero movies. First is the old 1960s Adam West, Burt Ward Batman movie. It’s really funny (Shark-Repellent Batspray is classic and a must-have!) , and the actors had great chemistry, I feel. Second is the new Spider-Man: Homecoming. I really like Spider-Man, and Tom Holland is one of the best actors for the role. And he’s British, but no one would have ever known if they hadn’t heard him talk in it! His American accent is flawless. How long did it take you to build this site?

Josiah DeGraaf
                          @aratrea

@warrenluther04 Haven’t seen the old Adam West stuff, but I definitely agree that Homecoming is fantastic! Vulture is probably my favorite villain in the MCU right now.

Kingdom Pen was founded in 2011, but I actually didn’t join on until 2013 and didn’t start running the site until last year. The current website was put together in 2013/2014 and I didn’t have much to do with that, so I’m not sure how long it took from a design end of things. From a content side, though, a lot of it has been fairly gradual in that it started with just publishing articles, and slowly grew to include a forum in 2014 and an online academy this past year. So it’s been a slow but reliable growth.

WarrenLuther04
                            @warrenluther04

@aratrea Yes, Vulture is one of the best MCU villains. You should see if you can watch either the TV series or the movie with Adam West… it’s pretty funny!

I’m so glad that KP was founded. It is so much fun to see what other Christian authors write and is also very inspiring!

Josiah DeGraaf
                              @aratrea

@warrenluther04 I will keep that in mind! And I’m very glad to hear that. KP has been a great encouragement to me for many years and I’m incredibly grateful to be able to serve the community in this role.

katie
                                @lifeofkatie
                                  • Total Posts: 137

@WarrenLuther04 – Welcome, welcome to Kingdom Pen!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >