Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of?

Home Forums General Writing Discussions Blogs: What Would You Like to See More of?

This topic contains 36 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rolena Hatfield Rolena Hatfield 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rolena Hatfield
    Rolena Hatfield

@jess Awesome! Haha. Yeah, it is nice to know people know what they’re talking about 😉 Thanks for sharing!

@emma-flournoy Personal. Check.
    Hahaha! Sisterly love. I sooo look forward to following when she does become more active! 😀 (seriously @Kate-Flournoy, I’m excited about this. And I really like your header 😉 )
    Yes Rosey’s blog! Blank Mastermind is phenomenal! But I don’t think I’ve caught up on it in a while, I’ll have to go back for a visit.
    Thanks for your help!

Profile photo of Emma Flournoy
    Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@Kate-Flournoy Welp, had to be honest. *nonchalant shrug* Besides, I told her you weren’t active yet. 😉
    @Rolena-Hatfield You and me both, sista. 😀 I know she’s got lots of awesome stuff planned.
    And indeed you should catch up on BM.

Glad to be of service. 🙂

Btw Kate, what did you do to @That_Writer_Girl_99?

Profile photo of Kate Flournoy
    Kate Flournoy
    Participant

@Emma-Flournoy heh… *grins* I popped up unannounced in her google doc and opened the chat and said hi. 😀

Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@Kate-Flournoy Mmkay, I thought it must’ve been that. 😛

Profile photo of Jane Maree
    Jane Maree
    Participant

@Emma-Flournoy YES YES GOODNESS BLANK MASTERMIND IS THE BEST.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Jane Maree Jane Maree.
    Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@Jane-Maree YOU’VE READ IT TOO EEP I’M SO HAPPY.

Jane Maree
    Participant

@Emma-Flournoy I found it because I knew Rosey from the OYAN forum. So I binge read the entire thing in one sitting. XD SO MUCH EPICNESS.

Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@Jane-Maree One sitting?! 😮 *hands you lots of pizza*
    SO MUCH EPICNESS. And the feelz.

Jane Maree
    Participant

@Emma-Flournoy I didn’t get much writing done that day. XD
    Yessss. And seriously it’s such a cool concept. I really really want to write a superhero story now. About the super villain. Because there’s so much room for tragic backstory and betrayals and eep yes. BM is just so so amazing.

Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@Jane-Maree Yeah.

Profile photo of Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Did you guys know google docs had a chat thingy? Because I didn’t. *scowls* Kate finds pleasure in scaring me half to death. Apparently.

@emma-flournoy Long story short, a random notification appeared on my computer that said Kate had sent me a chat thing and I was like HOW DID SHE FIND ME? I was confused and startled but it was just Kate the Friendly Elf Dragon so everything is fine now.

Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@That_Writer_Girl_99 I knew it did, though I don’t use it, ’cause I’ve edited some stuffs on Google Docs and am kinda familiar with the place.

(P.S. Kate the Friendly Elf Dragon likes scaring people half to death. XD Or at least startling them in a good way. )

Profile photo of Ethryndal
    Ethryndal
    Participant

@that_writer_girl_99 @emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy Oh yes, Kate’s done that to me too. *shudders* I was staring blankly at my document and feeling discouragement seep through me, when all of a sudden this little window popped up and (I swear, in the creepiest voice imaginable) said, “Hello, Sarah.” I thought the computer KNEW MY NAME and was TALKING TO ME.

I about jumped out of my skin. XD

Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@Ethryndal XD Sounds fun! XD

Profile photo of Kate Flournoy
    Kate Flournoy
    Participant

*silently snickers in the background*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad