Blank Mastermind

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Corissa Maiden of Praise
    @corissa-maiden-of-praise
      • Total Posts: 256

*screams* This is awesome! I LOVE IT!!! We need more “deleted scenes” from Dallas’s perspective. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

DAAAAAAALLLLLLLAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!

Wait, I forgot about his injuries… HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT HIS INJURIES?!?!?! *whimpers* My poor, poor Dallas.

*ahem* Well, maybe that was just a little over the top; but seriously, you’ve written a winner with him. He’s the best. 😀 😀 😀 😀

Also, is your profile pic supposed to be Bad News and Wolfy? Cause that’s the first thing I thought of when I saw it. 😀

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Rosey Mucklestone
      @writefury
        • Total Posts: 467

@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Thought you’d like that. XD I might… that was just the part that I kept looking back at and thinking it might be fun to do from Dallas’s POV. Him and all his obsessive ‘sir’ and ‘mister’ use….

What about Wolfgang’s injuries? Holy smoke, I need to give both of them a break…

Yep! My sister drew it. If you look closely, it’s actually Bad News as Baymax from Big Hero 6. On the profile pic topic, is that you in yours?

Kate Flournoy
        @kate-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 3976

*dies* LOVE THIS. SO MUCH.

Corissa Maiden of Praise
          @corissa-maiden-of-praise
            • Total Posts: 256

@writefury Yes siree, sir. That is me. @anne-of-lothlorien came over and we did some fun pictures; that one is my favorite, I do believe. 🙂

And you really should say something soon about Dallas’s injuries so we don’t completely forget about them… 😉

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Emma Flournoy
            @emma-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 1352

@Writefury Aw, Dallas… you know. 😛 Poor, thoughtful guy! I love how he immediately thought it was Wolfy who did it when the bomb malfunctioned.
              What made you decide to do a scene from his POV?
              Also I love his and Amazing Man’s relationship. 😀

Ah. Poor old Chris.

And that’s hilarious about Bad News and Baymax!! The picture, too. 😀

Anne of Lothlorien
              @anne-of-lothlorien
                • Total Posts: 440

OH MY GOODNESS DALLAS AWESOMENESS! “And I do believe that was the first and last time that Mr. Dankworth flew.” *happy wiggles and squeals and throwing chocolate everywhere* And Dallas calling him Mr. Dankworth? Aaaah, so much more Dallas-ness! All of you Dallas fan-girls (AKA crazy insane girls rolling on the floor laughing and crying and inserting random screams into gibberish about Dallas)
                know what I mean. Ooooooooooooh I love this so much!

@writefury
                – Thanks for the gifs. I love those things. They are so funny. Especially Mike’s. I like them better than Wolfy’s now. Don’t hit me. Please. Hit Wolfy. You’ve already broke him so much it won’t matter anymore. *refrains from beating computer because I know you won’t actually feel it*
                Oh, Thursday, Thursday, why can’t you come sooner? *shoves chocolate in mouth and curls up to wait until Sunday when I can read the new part cause I’ll be at my grandparent’s house*

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Anne of Lothlorien
                @anne-of-lothlorien

Guys, I just un-wrapped a Dove chocolate and I found this quote on the inside ofthe wrapper.
                  “Walk to the beat of your own tuba.” That is just so Wolfy. Here’s a couple other quotes that fit his MBTI type.

“I’m not insane, I’m just smarter than you are.”
                  “Happiness isn’t good enough for me. I demand euphoria!”
                  “If I promise not to kill you can I have a hug?”

And this is my MBTI quote.

“There is a fine line between genius and crazy. I have erased that line.”

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 1352

@Anne-of-Lothlorien Yes to the ‘Mr. Dankworth’. 😀

And is Wolfy’s MBTI type ENTP? I’ve known before but I forgot…

Ethryndal
                    @ethryndal
                      • Total Posts: 1013

@writefury I know I’m a little late, but I would just like to say that I read your entire story in one day. Seriously. It’s that amazing.

And I want to join the Dallas fan club. I really do. He’s so…adorably awkward. To show my sincere and pure adoration for the guy and to express my worthiness to join the ranks of Dallas fangirls…well, here goes…

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Ahem…*straightens jacket* So, yeah. 😀

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Anne of Lothlorien
                      @anne-of-lothlorien

@ethryndal Is your jacket leather? If not, I don’t think Wolfy would approve. I love BM, don’t you. Brianna started me on it at the beginning, and I literally die waiting for each Thursday to roll around. Ive been resurrected about twenty times for each new part. Ow, my heart’s stitches are thinking about busting just thinking about the pain inflicted on my poor wittle chawachters recently. Ow.

And here’s an initiation squeal.

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Ahem. Yerpy.

Ethryndal
                        @ethryndal

@anne-of-lothlorien SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. That might have been overdoing it.

But yes, leather jacket all the way!!! And I’m kind of glad I didn’t know about BM until know, because didn’t have to suffer through any of those cruel cliff hangers until now. But naturally, I come in when they’re probably the most intense… *sniff* Poor, poor Wolfy… *sniff*

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Anne of Lothlorien
                          @anne-of-lothlorien

Oooh Rosey is the worst at cliff hangers. Her poor peoples must be so tired from all the dangling by one arm stuff.
                            DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Sorry. I couldn’t control it.

Ethryndal
                            @ethryndal

We’re pathetic. XD

Anne of Lothlorien
                              @anne-of-lothlorien

I know.
                                *runs away to closet stuffed with chocolate so you won’t hear my fangirl screaming*
                                Seriously, why do we obsess over made up characters? Really, we’re obsessing and loving a bunch of pixels that appear on our scream, or if you prefer, a bunch of words that some cruel girl wrote? What makes us love them so much? WE don’t love them… we love their descriptions we get through our laptops/computers.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              >