Before you hear it from DeGraaf…

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Before you hear it from DeGraaf…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller
      • Total Posts: 42

@Jess
      Fav movie? Actually, that’s not near as hard as I was first thinking. Air Force One (with Harrison Ford) is a fantastic (and very violent) movie. It was nice to be able to root for the main character and support his moral actions in a film without compromising my own! Fantastic movie.

Unicorns, ents, dragons. So there’s that.

@Ingrid Thanks! Glad to be here!

Hope Ann
      @hope
        • Total Posts: 1092

Welcome @brandon-miller! Ooo, I like Air Force One too. Harrison Ford is a great actor, and I generally like the characters he places. 🙂

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Emma Flournoy
        @emma-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 1352

@Brandon-Miller
          It was nice to be able to root for the main character and support his moral actions in a film without compromising my own!

*gasp* I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!

Oh, welcome to Kingdom Pen. 😀 The more comedians the better. Oh, and do you live in the Ohio midwest?

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy
            • Total Posts: 3976

*rushes in late, crashes into chair and catches breath* Well, seems like you’ve already been sufficiently welcomed @Brandon-Miller, but I guess one more won’t hurt. So— welcome to the bestestist place on the internet. Yes. I know you’ve already been introduced to the word. 😀
            Seems like you fit right in. We’re all mad here. *Cheshire cat grin* The more the merrier. Glad to have you. You may or may not have heard of me… I’m the other resident dragon. 😉

Brandon Miller
            @brandon-miller

@hope-ann
              Hello again! Yes, Harrison Ford is the best. We’ve got another one of his one the shelf over there… can’t wait to watch it! 😀

@emma-flournoy

I’m afraid Ohio isn’t the part of the midwest from which I come. I’m Nebraska born and bred.

@kate-flournoy

Wait a second… did I just type the name ‘flournoy’ twice? That’s not one I see every day….
              Anyway hi! Thanks. I plan on it. Naturally. Glad to be here.
              And are there really only two dragons?

Brandon Miller
              @brandon-miller

Also, my success tagging people has been /really/ spotty. How’s that run on this corner of the internets?

BlueJay
                @bluejay
                  • Total Posts: 1622

Well if one more welcome won’t hurt then I’ll add mine too. Welcome to KP @brandon-miller And if that welcome did hurt you, you can see my because I am the doctor on the KP forum.
                  *rushes to @kate-flournoy* Are you hurt? That crash sound terrible from outside.

BlueJay
                  @bluejay

Ooooo pick me. pick me. So click on the person that you wish to tag and you will see beside their name an @something That is their tag. Now some of us have our tag as our user name (i.e. me) and some don’t, has you have probably found out. 🙂 Any more questions?

@brandon-miller

Kate Flournoy
                    @kate-flournoy
                      • Total Posts: 3976

@Brandon-Miller ha, yep. Emma and I are sisters, and for the record *squares shoulders* I’m older than she is… most people don’t know that… because she’s taller… XD XD XD

Yes, only two dragons as far as I know. 😀

No @Bluejay. I’m fine.

BlueJay
                      @bluejay

@kate-flournoy *breathes a sigh of relief* Hey, I know you are older. And I also know what it feels like to be shorter than people who are younger than you. I am the shortest kid in our family now. My two younger sisters have sprung above me. *wails* Why don’t little siblings have feelings? *glares at you @emma-flounroy* 🙁

Emma Flournoy
                        @emma-flournoy

Hey @Bluejay! It’s not like I can help how tall I am! It’s only one or two inches’ difference, anyway, and I don’t lord it over her. 😛
                          And I have plenty of feelings, Tessa. Trust me. 😀

BlueJay
                          @bluejay

@emma-flournoy I have heard that putting a brick on your head is a good way to start. Just kidding. *hugs you* I know it’s not your fault. I know you have feelings and I’m very glad you don’t lord it over her. *takes back comment about unfeeling little sisters*

Emma Flournoy
                            @emma-flournoy

*grins* @Bluejay I know you were joking. 😉 *hugs you back*

Putting a brick on your head, eh? Interesting. I don’t care enough to try. 😀

Oh and @Brandon-Miller, I have no doubt Nebraska’s great too. 🙂

Brandon Miller
                              @brandon-miller

@BlueJay That sounds like a LOT of work. I say if people don’t want their handle to be their username, then I’m just not gonna tag them. 😛 *nods*

Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper
                                  • Total Posts: 3515

Heh heh @Brandon-miller Dodge-brick… :p I mainly just like throwing the cat or riding in my pretty pink tractor. 😉
                                  Glad you like my words. My thesaurus is still sitting here on my desk, that is, until I pick it up.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >