Before you hear it from DeGraaf…

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Before you hear it from DeGraaf…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller
      • Total Posts: 42

Hey y’all!
      I’m Brandon Miller, a writer, blogger, trig-homeworker-avoider-er, and one of KP’s new writing interns! Of course, you probably already knew that because despite the title of this topic, good old Josiah is usually pretty on top of things as opposed to me, who just got my forum account up and running.

Anyway, for those who are OYANers, I’m Wesley Turner. For those of you who are blog readers, I’m the guy at woodlandquill.com. For those of you who are comedians, I’m an understudy. For those of you who are KeePers… I’m glad to be here.

I look forward to getting to know all of you! This ought to be fun! 😀
      (Or at least, for me it will be… y’all have to put up with me so, there’s that.)

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

Heh heh, welcome and thrice welcome Brandon. In case you didn’t know, you have just entered the most uproariously bestistest alcove of the internet.

We are all freaks ourselves, so you should fit in well. You’re a homework avoideder too? I majored in that.

Looking forward to your articles.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Daeus
        @daeus

Oh, and what books have you written/are writing and what’s you MBTI type and what are your favorite books?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Rolena Hatfield
          @rolena-hatfield
            • Total Posts: 405

Welcome to the forum Brandon! We can always use more comedic understudy’s here. And Daeus asked all the good questions.
            So welcome and congrats on the writing internship!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper
              • Total Posts: 3515

@Brandon-miller
              Howdy! Comedian, eh? Well, I’ll have you know that I’m a freelance comedian. (Not like Tim Hawkins, if anyone knows who he is. Anyone?) I just like to make people laugh. Things like that. 😀

@daeus
              is right. We’re all craaaaazzzyy! We come in all shapes and sizes too! I’m a dragon, others are unicorns, some are notorious for being part of Robin Hood’s scurvy crew (I’m pretty sure those don’t go together), and much more! Just a fore-warning, there are more than one dragons on here, so don’t tap the glass. We get a little feisty (and I melt chairs and phones…it’s part of the writer’s corner epidemic 😀 )
              Anyways, welcome to the fantasgreatiest, incredamazingiest and supercalifragilisticexpialidociousest place on the internets! (It’s a new dragon phase to make long and cool words. So cool.)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
              @dragon-snapper

😀 :p I figured that if other people stole bestestiest or whatever it is, then I can have my own word. Like we established, crazy.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Daeus
                @daeus

@draon-snapper

incredamazingiest

I love it! That word is absolutely incredamazing. The others are good too, but that is incredamazingest. (does the “i” belong there near the end or not?)

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Greta
                  @gretald
                    • Total Posts: 450

@brandon-miller
                    Hey! Howdy! Hello! Greetings! Salutations! Welcome, welcome, welcome to…*pauses for dramatic effect* THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET! Like @dragon-snapper said, we’re all pretty crazy here. 🙂
                    Ohhhhh, cool! I’ve always wanted to do OYAN, but I’ve never quite gotten around to it. Would you recommend it (most of the people I’ve talked to who’ve done it absolutely loved it!)? Where do you live, and what activities do you enjoy outside of writing (if any O_O)? 😛

Jess
                    @jess
                      • Total Posts: 575

@brandon-miller Hi! Looks like everyone else asked all the questions I was wondering. So, welcome and looking forward having you around! 🙂

@dragon-snapper
                      Oh yes, Tim Hawkins. He’s just the spectaculeriest!:P

Snapper
                      @dragon-snapper

@daeus *bows* Why thank you. And yes, the ‘i’ does belong at the end, but if you want to add some ‘Daeus flare’ go ahead. 😉
                        And also, about my crazy words, incredamazing and fantasgreat belong to a few shows I’ve watched, so don’t give me all the credit. I just changed them up a bit. *evil grin* And also, we can just use any adjective we want to make crazy words, like @jess
                        *goes to pick up thesaurus*
                        1. amazingabality
                        2. extraordinariestiest
                        3. wonderwowazing
                        4. astonistounding
                        5. admirestable
                        6.terrificalitiest
                        7. wonderfilled-to-the-brim
                        and as established:
                        8. spectaculeriest
                        9. incredamazingiest
                        10. fantasgreatiest
                        11. supercalifragilisticexpialidociousest (thanks Mary Poppins)

Hee hee…dragon likes it. *burst into uncontrollable evil laughter* (Daeus, what have you done!? You’ve unleashed a word-creating monster! Oh noes!) 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper

@Brandon-miller Have I established we’re crazy yet?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Brandon Miller
                          @brandon-miller

@Daeus Where were you and your content generating questions when I was trying to think of what in the world to say in yet another introduction topic? I’ve written a number of speculative fiction novels (mostly dystopians for who-knows-what reason and fairy-tales because why not.) My MBTI is undisclosed because no matter how many times I tried to rig the Avengers test to get Thor as my result, I just didn’t have the time to waste on something useful like Myers Briggs. (And yeah, I could probably just figure it out without the test if I could remember what all the letters stood for, but hey, I said ‘if’ right?)

Favorite books? There’s a lot. But the 100 Cupboards by N.D. Wilson is up there on the list. Fantastic series. 😀 (Oh, and have you ever heard of a little known fantasy series called the Lord of the Rings?)

@Rolena Hatfield Thanks for dropping by. Moderator, eh? I hope we don’t get to be real good friends, if you know what I mean. 😛 But hi! And it’s good to know who to look out for on this forum. 😉

@Dragon Snapper Them words is the fanciest thing I’ve seen in a long time. And yeah, I’ve heard of Tim, even played dodge-brick once or twice. (That might be a stretch but you know, I’m a teller of tales.)

@Greta No, I wouldn’t recommend OYAn. *triestokeepastraightface**struggles**fails* Okay, so yeah OYAN is the best and yeah I’ve recommended it to everyone in the midwest. (Which, to answer another of your questions, is where I live.)
                            Outside of writing? Eh? So like, you mean when I should be writing and am procrastinating instead? I like… uh… reading. (duh.) Football playing and watching. English Country Dancing. Board games. Basically the whole nine yards.

@Jess
                            Well hi. No questions? No eerie ‘moderator’ tag hanging under your username? I guess I just am not sure what to talk about then. (Come on, you’ve got to help me out! :P) So Hi! Thanks for dropping by! Bye!

Brandon Miller
                            @brandon-miller

@Dragon Snapper
                              You didn’t really need to establish it. I believed you. For real. Honestly I did. 😛

Jess
                              @jess
                                • Total Posts: 575

Well, in that case @brandon-miller, what is your favorite movie, and what is a totally unrelated to writing hobby you have? And what are your favorite fantasy creatures? (Bonus points if you say unicorns or Pegasus and dragons) 😊

Ingrid
                                @ingridrd
                                  • Total Posts: 830

@brandon-miller
                                  Hey!!! *waves enthusiastically* A hundred welcomes! Can’t wait to get to know you better.

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >