Home Forums Start HERE Awkward hello

This topic contains 35 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Lady PenDragon 6 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Lady PenDragon
    @lady-pendragon
    • Total Posts: 16

Basically that. I’m new on this forum (though I’ve been stalking KP for a while now) and am not really good at introducing myself. I’ve been an avid reader for as long as I can remember, and have been writing stories for almost ten years now. Before that I just made them up in my head.

That’s all I can really think of. I’m looking forward to hanging around here. 🙂

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree
    • Total Posts: 669

@lady-pendragon WOOHOO WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNETS, MY FRIEND. *tackle hugs*

(@Everyone. ‘Kay peoples, PenDragon is an epic person, so you all need to come get to know her.)

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Jane Maree.

Lady PenDragon
    @lady-pendragon

@Jane Maree Thank you! *falls over*

Jess Penrose
    @jess-penrose
    • Total Posts: 117

@lady-pendragon WELCOME! (If Jane didn’t already make you super-duper welcome)
    Ye shall be very well welcomed on the forum and yes, everyone, be nice to her, so no attacking or incinerating. She is a friend. *Nods*
    So yes, hi from me!

Josiah DeGraaf
    @aratrea
    • Total Posts: 561

Welcome to the site @lady-pendragon! Glad to hear you’ve been a regular stalker. 😉 What’s the premise of your current work-in-progress?

RaeMarie
    @celticcailin
    • Total Posts: 18

@lady-pendragon Welcome!!! *hugs* So glad you’re here!

bethanysinkyroses
    @bethanysinkyroses
    • Total Posts: 172

@lady-pendragon Glad to meet you! 😉 What is your favorite character from your current project like?

Ingrid
    @ingridrd
    • Total Posts: 183

@lady-pendragon
    Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 What’s your favorite genre to write?

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2
    • Total Posts: 232

@lady-pendragon
    Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!! Do you know your MBTI type?

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo
    • Total Posts: 56

@lady-pendragon Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! What is your favorite book? If you can’t answer that, what is your favorite books series? Or top three favorites? Or just books you like? (It’s so hard to narrow it down!)

Lady PenDragon
    @lady-pendragon

@jess-penrose Thank you! 🙂

@aratrea Thanks! Actually I have two I sort of fluctuate between right now. One is a modern mystery about a girl who disappeared ten years before, and this other is a dystopian about a guy named One, that still kind of needs a workable plot right now. XD

@celticcailin Thank you! 🙂

@bethanystinkyroses Thank you, you too! 🙂 Hm. I guess I’d say he’s kind of depressed, but at the same time still cares a lot and tries to help people as well as he can.

@ingridrd Thanks! I really don’t know. Probably either dystopian, fantasy or modern, depending on what kind of shiny new ideas I have for each. 😛

@epicaddie2 Thank you!! I’m not entirely sure. Every time I’ve taken the test it’s told me something different. I think the last time I got INFP, but I really don’t know how accurate that is.

@princessfoo Thanks! Oh gosh. There’s so many. I really like the Jack Ryan series, The Hunger Games and Maze Runner books are good. I have sort of a special liking for the Eragon books, despite the flaws, because it was those that inspired the first novel I wrote that I actually completed. The Failstate books are good… I could go on, but I’ll stop. 😛

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2
    • Total Posts: 232

@lady-pendragon Nice! I’m an INFJ.

Lady PenDragon
    @lady-pendragon

@epicaddie2 Cool!

DaughterOfTheKing
    @daughteroftheking
    • Total Posts: 369

Hail, @lady-pendragon! Glad you joined us crazy folks! *hearty handshake* You’re username is quite cool, I might add. 😀 Have you got a favorite hobby?

lifeofkatie
    @lifeofkatie
    • Total Posts: 88

@lady-pendragon – Hello and officially welcome to Kingdom Pen…although you’ve been stocking already 😉 (I did that too for awhile ;))

Your stories sound intriguing, especially the one about the girl who disappeared! How far have you gotten in this story? Have you finished any stories yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.