Aquila

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Leumeister
    @leumeister
      • Total Posts: 244

@emma-flournoy @hope

Okay, thank you. 🙂 I’d like others to come and see if they’re interested, so I can specify them in the email first, though. I don’t want to be selecting a random KeePer and asking the moderator to send them a link to my Google Docs document. 😛 I could have selected Emma, and she’s busy! XD

Emma Flournoy
      @emma-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 1352

@Leumeister Good plan. Hope you do get some peoples. 😀
        Hey, could I guess your personality type? Thanks. XD Are you an ENFJ?

Snapper
        @dragon-snapper
          • Total Posts: 3515

@leumeister I might be able to do it, but I’d have to make sure with my parents first.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Leumeister
          @leumeister

@emma-flournoy

Yeah, me too.

Okay… I guess so… you just did. But you’re wrong. I’m INFP, the Mediator. 🙂 XD

@dragon-snapper

Good to hear. 🙂 Yes, good idea getting your parents’ permission first. I hope you get it. ^_^

Emma Flournoy
            @emma-flournoy

@Leumeister *facepalm* Seriously? *headdesk* Well. That or ENFP was what I initially thought, but then I thought, nah, his sister’s an INFP. Surely two siblings close in age (at least I assumed you’re close in age) wouldn’t both be INFPs. I had no logical analysis for basing that on, I just for some reason thought it unlikely. *sheepish grin* Well. I shan’t make that mistake again. XD Hi, INFP. 😀

Leumeister
              @leumeister

@emma-flournoy

Hello, <insert_MBTI_personalty_here>. 😛 Did you think that I was ENFP because James was? 😛

Snapper
                @dragon-snapper
                  • Total Posts: 3515

@leumeister I can help!!! 😀 So, @hope How do we go about doing this?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Hope Ann
                  @hope
                    • Total Posts: 1092

@dragon-snapper Just email us… kingdompenmag@gmail.com Tell me who you are (cause I might not recognize you without the dragons. 😉 ) and @leumeister can do the same, then I’ll email you both the other’s address. 😀

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Leumeister
                    @leumeister

@dragon-snapper @hope

Alright, there’s one person (adds to email draft).

By the way… You wouldn’t be interested in helping out, would you, Hope?

Hope Ann
                      @hope

@leumeister I have dragon snapper’s email, but I need yours too. 😀 Also… *sighs* I’m afraid not. Interested I may be, but time I have not. XD I’ve been trying to cut down on most beta reading this year because I tend to take on too many things and I simply don’t have time. Not yet.

Leumeister
                        @leumeister

@hope

Okay, that’s fair enough. 🙂

By the way, I’m going to send the email once I have three or more volunteers. Or if I have less than three by the end of next month, maybe..

Hope Ann
                          @hope

@leumeister Alrighty. I’ll keep the emails on file until you’re ready for them.

Emma Flournoy
                            @emma-flournoy

Hello, <insert_MBTI_personalty_here>. 😛 Did you think that I was ENFP because James was? 😛

@Leumeister
                              No, I didn’t. And if that was the case I could’ve almost as easily thought you were ISTJ. Which you most certainly are NOT. XD That’s just…what you seemed like. Now I know. 😉
                              And I’m a mix between ENFJ and ISFJ. 😀

Leumeister
                              @leumeister

@emma

How did you formulate your guesses towards my personality type?

Emma Flournoy
                                @emma-flournoy

@Leumeister Argh, I very sorry, haven’t seen this till now. 😛 (My tag has Flournoy on the end. But no matter at all.)

I didn’t have to really formulate guesses…I’ve been MBTI typing people so long I can generally pinpoint a specific type without having to analyze it a ton. I had a general guess and then I went a little deeper to check my guess. I knew you were an iNtuitive; you just are. You are; it’s obvious. And almost every single person on here is. Crazy writers…it’s those iNtuitive minds.
                                  And I knew you were a Feeler, because you definitely don’t seem like a Thinker. (For one thing you use more emojis than the average T. XD Something I’ve noticed. They don’t use nearly as many 😛 ‘s and 😀 ‘s and 🙂 ‘s as we emotional peeps. And you’re less blunt in some matters, which isn’t necessarily a good or bad distinction for between F’s and T’s; that’s just how it is. It can be overdone or underdone as in a lot of things.)
                                  I wasn’t sure about Introvert or Extrovert, so I went and read your bio to see if there were any clues there and you had ‘chatting’ as one of your likes. And not that introverts dislike chatting (’cause they DON’T), but I thought if you mentioned that specifically I’d go with E, since I wasn’t sure.
                                  And P and J…I couldn’t tell. You seemed kind of like a P, but also like a J in some things…but I was partly wrong anyway, so there ya go. 😛

Ha. I sound creepy. *sheepish grin* Well, I do it to many people.
                                  If I was wrong on any of those counts you may most certainly put me straight. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >