Aquila

Home Forums Fiction Sci-Fi Aquila

This topic contains 58 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Leumeister Leumeister 6 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leumeister
    Leumeister
    Participant

@emma-flournoy @hope

Okay, thank you. 🙂 I’d like others to come and see if they’re interested, so I can specify them in the email first, though. I don’t want to be selecting a random KeePer and asking the moderator to send them a link to my Google Docs document. 😛 I could have selected Emma, and she’s busy! XD

Profile photo of Emma Flournoy
    Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@Leumeister Good plan. Hope you do get some peoples. 😀
    Hey, could I guess your personality type? Thanks. XD Are you an ENFJ?

Profile photo of Dragon Snapper
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@leumeister I might be able to do it, but I’d have to make sure with my parents first.

Leumeister
    Participant

@emma-flournoy

Yeah, me too.

Okay… I guess so… you just did. But you’re wrong. I’m INFP, the Mediator. 🙂 XD

@dragon-snapper

Good to hear. 🙂 Yes, good idea getting your parents’ permission first. I hope you get it. ^_^

Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@Leumeister *facepalm* Seriously? *headdesk* Well. That or ENFP was what I initially thought, but then I thought, nah, his sister’s an INFP. Surely two siblings close in age (at least I assumed you’re close in age) wouldn’t both be INFPs. I had no logical analysis for basing that on, I just for some reason thought it unlikely. *sheepish grin* Well. I shan’t make that mistake again. XD Hi, INFP. 😀

Leumeister
    Participant

@emma-flournoy

Hello, <insert_MBTI_personalty_here>. 😛 Did you think that I was ENFP because James was? 😛

Profile photo of Dragon Snapper
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@leumeister I can help!!! 😀 So, @hope How do we go about doing this?

Profile photo of Hope Ann
    Hope Ann
    Participant

@dragon-snapper Just email us… kingdompenmag@gmail.com Tell me who you are (cause I might not recognize you without the dragons. 😉 ) and @leumeister can do the same, then I’ll email you both the other’s address. 😀

Leumeister
    Participant

@dragon-snapper @hope

Alright, there’s one person (adds to email draft).

By the way… You wouldn’t be interested in helping out, would you, Hope?

Hope Ann
    Participant

@leumeister I have dragon snapper’s email, but I need yours too. 😀 Also… *sighs* I’m afraid not. Interested I may be, but time I have not. XD I’ve been trying to cut down on most beta reading this year because I tend to take on too many things and I simply don’t have time. Not yet.

Leumeister
    Participant

@hope

Okay, that’s fair enough. 🙂

By the way, I’m going to send the email once I have three or more volunteers. Or if I have less than three by the end of next month, maybe..

Hope Ann
    Participant

@leumeister Alrighty. I’ll keep the emails on file until you’re ready for them.

Emma Flournoy
    Participant

Hello, <insert_MBTI_personalty_here>. 😛 Did you think that I was ENFP because James was? 😛

@Leumeister No, I didn’t. And if that was the case I could’ve almost as easily thought you were ISTJ. Which you most certainly are NOT. XD That’s just…what you seemed like. Now I know. 😉
    And I’m a mix between ENFJ and ISFJ. 😀

Leumeister
    Participant

@emma

How did you formulate your guesses towards my personality type?

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad