Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball?

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1486

*Jumps as the mug shatters* @dragon-snapper! I thought melting chairs was destructive enough. Now your smashing precious mugs! *Shakes head with a sigh*

@stewie-plotter I’ll jump in a game! *Runs onto the court, gets into volleyball position, knees bent arms straight and hands clasped. The dragon-proof ball shoots toward her. Gabrielle quickly abandons the traditional approach and kicks the ball* Opps. I suppose I’m more of a soccer player than a volleyball player. Welcome to Kingdom Pen! How’s the internship going for ya?

Christine Eaton
      @christi-eaton
        • Total Posts: 306

Christi sighs very deeply, choosing to ignore the chaos of spilled tea, broken mugs, and volleyballs flying everywhere, (which is proof that it appears that many writers are not athletes) and sets down her very large and heavy bag (filled with sketchpads, pencils, theater notebook and script, makeup, books, and tea, basically her entire world) pulls her hair into a ponytail, and begins to head over to @stewie-plotter. “Yeah Stewie, I’ll definitely have to give you some more music to listen to. If I forget just message me sometime and I’ll give you plenty, but for now, let’s play a real game of volleyball, shall we?”

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Elizabeth
        @that_writer_girl_99
          • Total Posts: 1819

@christi-eaton @stewie-plotter
          Elizabeth crosses her arms. “I’ll have you know I play soccer and softball, thanks!” She says, pointing at Christi with an amused smile. “Ya know what? I can’t play volleyball, but I’ll do my best.”

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Anne Swiftblade
          @anne-swiftblade
            • Total Posts: 84

“Ahoy!” Anne calls to the others as she joins them. “I brought coffee!”

Anonymous

“Hey Anne! It’s been a while.” Gabrielle takes a cup and swirls the liquid into a whirlpool. “Do you happened to have any chocolate for the coffee? Maybe some sugar?”

Anne Swiftblade
              @anne-swiftblade

“Aye,” Anne replies producing a bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup. “This comes in handy more than you can imagine,” she says grinning and handing the bottle over.

Anne Swiftblade
                @anne-swiftblade

“Ahoy, @stewie-plotter, I don’t believe I have made your acquaintance yet. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Anne Swiftblade, the swashbuckling pirate writer of the Kingdom,” Anne flourishes her hat.

Christine Eaton
                  @christi-eaton
                    • Total Posts: 306

Christi can’t help but smile as she sees @Anne-swiftblade pour some chocolate into the cup @winter-rose is holding before she acknowledges Stewie.

“Well hello my dear pirate friend! Come on over, Anne, we were just about to start a new game,” She raises an eyebrow at @Stewie-plotter who was still happily sitting in his wicker chair drinking tea, and added, “without tea. We can’t have any more mugs breaking now can we?”

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Anne Swiftblade
                    @anne-swiftblade

“Aye aye Captain,” Anne says grinning and using the old nickname for her long-time friend. A gust of wind aids her in tossing her feathered hat aside. She then joins Christi and the others on the sandy court. “I don’t know that I’m any good, but I’ll give it a go,” She says with an optimistic shrug.

Joy Mastron
                      @i-j-anderson
                        • Total Posts: 81

(I’m going to break the fourth wall for a second and introduce myself not as Joy, but as IJ…, sorry)

The crowd of gathering KP crusaders is suddenly interrupted as the shattering of a window in a turret up above can be heard. A rope falls through and to the ground, and @anne-swiftblade rolls her eyes as a head of wildly curly hair and gleaming sliver eyes appear in the opening. The lanky girl scrambles down the wall, finding peculiar little footholds in between the bricks. As she reaches the ground, she unties the other end of the rope from her waist and dusts off her brown coat which looks suspiciously like a dyed labcoat.

“Hello, everybody! I’m Insanity Jane. However, Anne calls me IJ…And Beck (@christi-eaton) mostly just calls me ‘Stopthat’ and ‘Whatdoyouthinkyou’redoing’.” Jane smiles broadly and shrugs as Anne points out that her rope was never attached to anything in the first place. She reaches out and shakes the hand of @stewie-plotter wildly.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Joy Mastron.
                        Anne Swiftblade
                        @anne-swiftblade

Anne stares up at the window. “Is that smoke?” she asks as light blue clouds roll down from the broken pane. A strand tickles her nose and she sneezes. “It smells like croissants.” Suddenly very hungry she departs to find some food for the Kingdom.

Shaina
                          @jenali
                            • Total Posts: 142

Jenali walks up to the chaotic volleyball court and watches for a moment. Then she rolls her eyes and starts hunting for the missing dragon proof volleyball. She finds it underneath Stewie’s wicker chair, how on earth????
                            Walking over to the other side of the net, she serves the ball to Stewie, calling as she does so.
                            “Think fast!”

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Shaina.

The Scattered Writer

Anonymous

Gabby (I’m switching to my nickname. It feels rather unnatural to call myself Gabrielle all the time) stares up at the smoke and shattered window, then takes a sip from her mug. “Fantastic entrance Joy, if I may say so myself.”
                              She turns to catch Anne’s attention before the pirate disappears into the distance “Thank you kindly for the chocolate! And if you’re getting food, would ya mind bringing back some lembas? I’m quite in the mood for second breakfast.”

@I-J-Anderson

@Anne-Swiftblade

Anonymous

*Waves at @jenali*

Shaina
                                @jenali
                                  • Total Posts: 142

Waves back to @winter-rose.

The Scattered Writer

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >