Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball?

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Michael Stanton
    @michael-stanton
      • Total Posts: 72

Stewie stands in his Japanese geta sandals amidst the yellow-white sand of the Kingdom Pen castle volleyball courtyard. His black pant legs are rolled halfway up his calves and he holds a volleyball under one arm while the other casually rests in his coat pocket.

“Hey everyone! My name is Stewie Plotter! Some of you might recognize my name from Dark Overlord Michael’s recent announcement. For those of you who haven’t had a chance to read it, please do, you won’t be disappointed.”

“Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I’m around and would love to shoot the breeze with you over here on the Kingdom Pen Volleyball Courtyard.”

Stewie throws the volley ball up in the air and casually underhand serves it to you while his other hand still remains in his pocket.

Christine Eaton
      @christi-eaton
        • Total Posts: 306

@Stewie-plotter
        Christi is casually drinking her favorite tea, earbuds in as she is listening to the brand new Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors album when a volleyball collides into her arm causing her to drop her mug.

“STEWIE!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO THROW ME THE VOLLEYBALL WHEN I’M NOT LOOKING! Goodness. I swear if this happens again I’m going to tell the Dark Overlord.”

Looking around. “Where is everyone else anyway? I can’t wait to meet the new stewards, besides then you’ll actually have people to play forum volleyball with besides Michael and myself, and you know me and balls don’t really mix. I have some KP Instagram posts I need to go put up anyway right now.”

Christi passes back the volleyball and picks up her mug.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Emma Flournoy
        @emma-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 1352

Emma stands there looking awkward because she knows nothing about playing volleyball. And she continues to stand around awkwardly.

Hi @Stewie-Plotter! Though I know nothing about that sport except that it’s something big groups play a lot, that stewarding stuff sounds like some good business, and welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😀

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

The rolls to the ground, now splotched with @christi-eaton’s tea, and Snapper is hesitant to pick it up. She flicks at it with her tail, and, deciding that it won’t eat her, pokes at it with her talons. The ball deflates.
            “Oops. Sorry guys…Um…here.” She tries to re inflate the volleyball by breathing in to it, but the volleyball melts beneath the flames. snapper shakes her head, “Why do I even try?”
            After a while, she comes back from the store with a new volleyball. On the box is a big red sign, saying. “TRY ME! I’m dragon proof.”
            And so the game continues.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
            @that_writer_girl_99
              • Total Posts: 1819

Elizabeth sees the @dragon-snapper proof ball on the ground, and picks it up with visible reluctance.

“Volleyball…is not my sport.” She decides to kick it instead. The ball flies high into the air…

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Michael Stanton
              @michael-stanton

Stewie stops the rolling @dragon-snapper proof volley ball under his sandal.

“Hey, @emma-flournoy and @that_writer_girl_99, no worries!”

Stewie kicks the ball back over to Dragon Snapper, curious exactly how dragon proof a ball (or anything for that matter) could be. He pulls out a phone and some Bluetooth speakers and starts playing the new Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors album softly for everyone.

“Sorry about that, @christi-eaton! What kind of tea was that? Maybe Dragon Snapper could heat up another pot? I’m pretty sure there is a pot around here somewhere.”

Christine Eaton
                @christi-eaton

Christi gets very excited that all the people are listening to her music. Especially since the song California is currently her jam. Which is kinda funny considering she lives pretty close to LA.

@stewie-plotter “It was Good Earth’s Sweet and Spicy Tea to be exact. My favorite. Especially if you are fan of strong tea. @dragon-snapper there’s a pot over here and I can make some for everyone who is interested.” 😀

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

DelightInLife
                  @delightinlife
                    • Total Posts: 124

*comes in wearing a helmet and boxing gloves* I don’t really know anything about playing volleyball but I’ll give it a shot (with extra protection just in case) 🙂

That tea sounds good @christ-eaton! Can I have a cupful?

Welcome to Kingdom’s Pen! @stewie-plotter Hope you enjoy it here! 🙂

Michael Stanton
                    @michael-stanton

“Thanks @delightinlife! I am enjoying it pretty well! A lot of really cool stuff going on. Plus, I love the architecture. Very medieval without being too depressing. Also, Volleyball isn’t usually THAT dangerous, but I’d be curious to see if you can still make it work.”

“@christi-eaton: I like this music. Very interesting vibe. I love listening to mixed genre stuff most of the time. Also, I’d love a cup of that tea. It is decaf right? Caffeine tends to make me kinda jittery.”

Christine Eaton
                      @christi-eaton

@delightinlife @stewie-plotter “Yes here’s some tea for you two. And yes caffeine-free! I don’t like caffeine much myself. And yeah that’s just the tip of the ice burg of music I like. I’ll have to give you all a playlist or something.”

Elizabeth
                        @that_writer_girl_99

@stewie-plotter Decaf is for weaklings 😉

(I’m a coffee addict)

Snapper
                          @dragon-snapper

Dragon Snapper takes the pot of tea and heats it up within seconds. Miraculously, the pot doesn’t melt. After handing out glasses, she bounces the ball high into the sky.
                            “I think it must be dragon proof because it was made within in the heart of a dying star, and only those who are worthy can…oh wait. That’s Thor.” She shrugs, “I don’t know. Maybe the whole TRY ME thing was a rip off and it’s really not dragon proof.”

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
                            @that_writer_girl_99

A+ for the beautiful Marvel reference @dragon-snapper

Elizabeth takes some of the tea, even though she like coffee better, and sets it down just long enough to catch the ball. Once again, she decides to kick it like a soccer ball. She misses. Her tea spills on the ground.

Michael Stanton
                              @michael-stanton

“@christi-eaton, I’d love to hear that playlist!” Stewie looks @that_writer_girl_99’s spilled tea. “You know, maybe playing volleyball AND drinking tea is not the best…wait…actually why not? Let’s see how long we can keep the ball up in the air while sipping this stellar tea!”

Stewie enthusiastically snatches the ball and drags over some wicker furniture from the side of the courtyard onto the sand. He sits up very strait in one of the chairs and makes an aristocratic Englishman face as he lifts the daintiest of cups to his lips and takes the daintiest of sips. After setting the cup down he looks down his nose at everyone and says, “Begin,” at which he promptly serves the volleyball.

Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper

As the ball soars through the air, Dragon Snapper glares at @stewie-plotter. “I don’t like sports,” she says, and pulled up a bean bag next to him. “Not only that, but I don’t like tea either.” She considers instigating a second Boston Tea Party, then decides not to. She wouldn’t likely have very much support. Instead, she takes sips from freshly squeezed lemon.
                                  @that-writer-girl_99 “I like this drink. Another!” and she smashes the mug on the ground, just like Thor did.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >