Any Website Article Authors Out There?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Any Website Article Authors Out There?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Hoven
    @sarah-h
      • Total Posts: 669

How does one write a website article? I have never learned how, and I have a strong suspicion that a five-paragraph essay isn’t going to cut it. 🙂 Is there a certain structure I should follow?

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

You mean for this website? Kingdom Pen?

If not, what do you have in mind?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Sarah Hoven
        @sarah-h

Not for Kingdom Pen. My brother and I are creating a website about creation and evolution, and we’re kind of stuck on how to structure/ write the pages, articles, etc.

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

Oh, I see. Of course you could do the 5 paragraph essay, but that’s just an option. It is based around the three points system. If you have more points to make you will have to break those bounds. The five paragraph essay system is designed to help you understand how to write a coherent and systematic presentation. Once you have learned how to do that, you can forget the five paragraph essay.

Really, so much of how you write an article is just personal preference. The only things that really matter are systematic approach and coherency.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Sarah Hoven
            @sarah-h

Okay. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >