Any Advice for A Soon-To-Be Blogger?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform Any Advice for A Soon-To-Be Blogger?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@jenwriter17 Ooh boy. Pen names? Welllll…

To get ideas you could always find a name from one of your stories–whether obscure or not.
      I don’t think you need your pen name to be completely random either. I mean, if you want it to be, by all means let it be. XD However, I think your name could have more significance if it had some attatchment to you, if you know what I mean. 😀

Is there any name you’re looking for in particular?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Jane Maree
      @jane-maree
        • Total Posts: 909

@Seekjustice

I’m happy saying that I live in Australia, rural NSW because there is a lot of rural NSW so the chances of anyone tracking me down is quite slim.

Oh my word. XD True though. No one is going to scour all of rural NSW for you. XP

@Jenwriter17
         Pen names are tricky…I personally gave up thinking of one and just went with my first name and middle name. XD Aside from that…hmm, let me find my list of epic names. 😉

Honestly though, just find something that you really like and feel like fits with your personality (remember to check the meanings of names too 😛 ) and you’re willing to commit to for a looong time. 🙂

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Jenna Terese
        @jenwriter17
          • Total Posts: 2522

@dragon-snapper I kind of like Evelyn, but I think I’m gonna go with something shorter

@jane-maree
          Yup, I’ll have to flip open those baby names books!

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
          www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >