Anouncement

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Kate Flournoy
    @kate-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 3976

@GracieGirl YESSS wasn’t it amazing? It made me cry, and I hardly ever cry at books anymore. Edwin was my favorite but Rameaux is close second. Then Drake. Then Blackhood. (No spoilers people. Let’s be nice to those on here who haven’t read it). And… yes. I loved it.

Gracie
      @graciegirl
        • Total Posts: 889

@Kate-Flournoy Yeah, Edwin was pretty interesting and oh, so mysterious! But, right…no spoilers, ahem.

@Daeus
        You want to be like Rameaux, eh? I assume you mean charming, clever and hilarious, not a highwayman, right? 😛 😀 I didn’t end up reading it to my siblings, not bc of content, but I would’ve only been able to read with them for maybe an hour each day and I really wanted to find out what happened quickly. However, Jac found me rocking back and forth in that funny way I do when trying to suppress laughter and asked what was so funny. I went ahead and read him all the Best of Rameaux, Abby came in then so she heard it too. You will be pleased to hear that Rameaux has reached a Quotable Stauts among us. We were firing some of his phrases at each other the rest of the day and laughing over his antics. ‘But, Rameaux! You robbed us only two months ago!’I totally lost it right around there. 🙂

*is probably geeking out about something*

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

@GracieGirl Haha! That made my day. 😀

Ahem, yes. Him, minus the highwayman part. 😉

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >