Anouncement

Home Page β€Ί Forums β€Ί Fiction Writing β€Ί General Writing Discussions β€Ί Anouncement

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Daeus
    @daeus
      • Total Posts: 4238

Hi everyone,

As most of you know, I’ve been planning to publish my novel Edwin Brook soon. I’ve finally come to the point where I feel ready and, baring all the little specifics of that don’t take super long, I’m hoping to have it published within a week or two.

With that in mind, I’m looking to see if anyone is interested in reading an advanced copy. This would be in exchange for a review, since who wants a reviewless book at publication? πŸ˜‰

If you’d like to read this book, just let me know and I’ll get you a copy asap.

I’m including the synopsis below:

β€œMatthew is sworn to avenge a murder. His dedication to his wronged family is powerful enough to bring him through any trial, but youth and inexperience hold him back. Setting out to find new strength, he plummets into a web of tangled plots, tragedies, and a deep uncertainty surrounding his destiny. Matthew returns years later with wealth and power, ready to fulfill his vengeance. Assuming the mysterious guise of Edwin Brook, he begins his struggle for justice, but uncanny events keep thwarting his every move. In a twist of fate, he is forced to confront everything he fights for shattered, everything he cherishes put to the test, and a long-hidden truth that will threaten his life. β€œ

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Louise Fowler
      @perfectfifths
        • Total Posts: 726

@daeus Congratulations on getting it published! That is super-exciting!

*reads synopsis* Ooh, I remember when you posted that before to get help at editing it πŸ˜€

I’m just wondering how getting the advanced copy and giving a review would work? πŸ˜€

Congrats, again!

Currently reading Les Miserables

Daeus
        @daeus

@perfectfifths Sure. So if you’d like to read it, you can just contact me through here and I’ll send you a pdf copy via email. When the book is out, I would then contact you and so you could post your review on amazon.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Daeus
          @daeus

Oh, btw, siblings are invited too.

@his-instrument
            I’m tagging you because you wanted me to let you know when I launched this.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Christine Eaton
            @christi-eaton
              • Total Posts: 306

*raises hand excitedly!* YES! I’ve been wanting to read your book! Please send it my way. (Then I’ll have something to do while I’m hiding in all the sets and props when I’m not running my part during tech week this week. πŸ˜‰ )

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 1486

@daeus Yay!!! Congratulations on your near publication! I’d defiantly like to read it!

Hannah R.
                @his-instrument
                  • Total Posts: 229

@daeus Congratulations! You can send me a copy, and once it’s up on Amazon, I’ll post a review. And then I’ll probably purchase a copy too. πŸ™‚

YA Fantasy Writer
                  Obsessive Character Namer
                  Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 1352

@Daeus Me!!
                    So we read it, and then when you publish it you want reviewsβ€”you’re not looking for suggestions, correct? Just a review for other potential readers.

That’s gotta be so exciting. Will you be publishing it just as an e-book right now, and are you self publishing?

Okay, I’ll hop over and contact you from your blog.

Daeus
                    @daeus

Thanks everyone!

@christi-eaton
                      I don’t seem to have your email address, so if you could just go ahead and contact me through the link in my earlier post, I can go ahead and send it to you.

@emma-flournoy
                      Yes. If something’s really bugging you, you could tell me or if you want to note any typos, but I’m not expecting any sort of critiquing. And, yes, I am self-publishing, but it will be in paper as well as ebook format. I also hope to add an audiobook eventually and maybe a hardback.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 3976

@Daeus CONGRATULATIONS! *confetti everywhere* ME, OBVIOUSLY. Please. *grins*

Emma Flournoy
                        @emma-flournoy
                          • Total Posts: 1352

@Daeus Coolio.

Gracie
                          @graciegirl
                            • Total Posts: 889

@Daeus I’d like to read it! My brother, sister and I read a few chapters from a book every night and we’ve been needing something new and this sounds like its right up our alley. πŸ™‚ Congrats on getting it published!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Daeus
                            @daeus

@graciegirl Awesome. I should just note that if your siblings are very young, this might not be the best book for them. If you have any doubts about that, you can just read the first chapter, and if you think that’s fine, then the rest of the book should be too.

If you can just contact me through the link I have on the third post in this thread then I can go ahead and send it to you. πŸ™‚

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Gracie
                              @graciegirl
                                • Total Posts: 889

@Daeus Perfect! Will do. Thanks for the heads-up. πŸ™‚

*is probably geeking out about something*

Mark Kamibaya
                                @mark-kamibaya
                                  • Total Posts: 318

I’ll definitely review it, @daeus! Really looking forward to it

I blog on story and spiritual things at mkami.weebly.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >