Alternative Historical Fiction Book Premise

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Idea Critiques Alternative Historical Fiction Book Premise

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ClaireC
    @clairec
      • Total Posts: 628

@daeus, @ingridrd, @gretald, @kate-flournoy, @jadamae, @anna-brie, emma-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @blujay, @aratrea, @sarah-h, @winter-rose, @overcomer. I wrote out this long and detailed reply to you all, explaining all the things you were wondering about. And then…I accidentally shut down my computer and lost the whole thing! 🙁 So I’m sorry it’s so short and unexplanatory, but; Thank you all so much for taking time to reply to this topic and for your wonderful feedback! I really appreciate all the constructive criticism. I think it will be very useful! 🙂 Oh, and I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you. I could explain why, but it would only sound like a bunch of silly excuses, so I won’t. 😉

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Mallory O’Bier
      @overcomer
        • Total Posts: 550

That’s okay, @clairec . I’ve discovered myself that it is just far too time-consuming to make detailed replies when I get multiple responses, so I’m trying a new approach: Thank the majority of commenters as a group (if they’re helpful, and they always are 🙂 ) and only make detailed replies to the comments that require them or that I have something specific to add to.

Yes, it’s not as personal, (which stinks) but it’s better than not replying at all because I can’t organize all of my replies. (Or run out of things to say. You can only use but so many smiley faces) 😉

ClaireC
        @clairec
          • Total Posts: 628

@overcomer, True! And so many parenthesis ( 😉 ) Yep, I use a lot!! 🙂 (sorry!)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by ClaireC.

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Mallory O’Bier
          @overcomer
            • Total Posts: 550

Haha! Don’t be, @clairec . I do the same. 🙂 😉 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >