Ah, Just One More Thing

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Ah, Just One More Thing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien
      • Total Posts: 440

Hey KeePers! I’m back! For a few minutes. Because I have a question. It may not have merited it’s own thread, but I didn’t want it to get lost with all the conversation in another thread. And I knew we had a few or more personnel in the Indiana and bordering states area, so…

Is anyone else going to the Best of British Bible and Science Conference in May, at the Creation Museum in Kentucky? I am driving down with @hope and meeting up with @corissa-maiden-of-praise. Anyone else going?

@emma-flournoy
      @Adry-Grace @Winter-Rose @Ehtyrndal @daeus @Audrey-Caylin @bluejay @kate-flournoy @northerner @dragon-snapper @Perfectfifths @mark-kamibaya @aella @graciegirl @over-comer @jess

Imaginary blue and silver cape to the one who gets the reference I made in the title of this thread.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Anne of Lothlorien
      @anne-of-lothlorien

@adry-grace @ethryndal @over_comer

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Anne of Lothlorien
        @anne-of-lothlorien

@Adry_Grace ?

Anne of Lothlorien
          @anne-of-lothlorien

@Over_comer ?

Anne of Lothlorien
            @anne-of-lothlorien

Ah. Uh. Help please?
              I’m horrible at this.

Daeus
              @daeus
                • Total Posts: 4238

@overcomer

@anne-of-lothlorien
                I’m afraid not, though I might be able to convince my parents to take us down to the museum for the day… We live two hours away and have lifetime passes.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Audrey Caylin
                @audrey-caylin
                  • Total Posts: 323

@anne-of-lothlorien I’m unfortunately halfway across the country 😛 Is there a link I can check out though?

Adry_Grace
                  @adry_grace
                    • Total Posts: 169

@anne-of-lothlorien Man, I wish I was going. That’d be awesome. But unfortunately not.

(Honestly, though. I live in Nebraska, literally right in the middle of everything and I never go anywhere. A sad little life is mine. 😀 )

Mallory O’Bier
                    @overcomer
                      • Total Posts: 550

I’m not planning to, @anne-of-lothlorien . It sounds interesting, though. 🙂

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 1486

@anne-of-Lothlorien That sounds fun! I don’t live too far from the museum and I haven’t been there in a while. I’ll have to look it up.

Anonymous

@anne-of-lothlorien Oooh was the title a reference from Columbo?

Emma Flournoy
                          @emma-flournoy
                            • Total Posts: 1352

@Anne-of-Lothlorien Hey, I saw the notice for that in an Answers magazine the other day, and specifically thought I’d love to hear it. (It’d be nice to meet you, too, of course.)
                            As far as I know we aren’t going though. 🙁 (Probably not very possible to arrange, either—new baby soon. 🙂 ) You’ll just have to meet yourself and @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise for me. I’ve met Hope but you can say hello to her too. 🙂

Corissa Maiden of Praise
                            @corissa-maiden-of-praise
                              • Total Posts: 256

Hi everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here, and sadly I can’t stay! But for those of you asking for more information, here’s a link: answersingenesis.org/go/bestofbritish

@daeus
                              @audrey-caylin @winter-rose @anyone-else-who-wants-to-check-it-out

It would be exciting to get to meet up with some of you there! We’ll have to see what happens. 😀

Have a blessed day everyone!

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Gracie
                              @graciegirl
                                • Total Posts: 889

I’m afraid I won’t be able to come. 🙁 But while we’re on the subject, is anyone going to be at either the Cincinnati or Indianapolis Homeschool Conventions this year? I’m just curious, and I hope @anne-of-lothlorien doesn’t mind me diverting the conversation a teensy bit. 😉
                                @winter-rose @audrey-caylin @emma-flournoy @anyone-and-everyone

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Gracie.

*is probably geeking out about something*

Anonymous

@graciegirl If I went I’d go to the one in Cinci. I’ll have to ask my mother. I went once and it was book heaven.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >