About Me, I Guess?

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE About Me, I Guess?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Cloudy
    @cloudy
      • Total Posts: 99

Hi. My friend is making me do this. @jess Well then, I like blogging, playing the piano and drawing. (my da is: wysteriacampion913@deviantart.com) I write a lot of short stories I hope to put on here. I blog at: headintheclouds913.wordpress.com . I like to read fantasy, one of my favorite series is Rangers Apprentice. My favorite book in the Lord of the Rings is the Two Towers. My account at Allpoetry.com is Wysteria Campion. And my official title is:

Wysteria Campion Lady of the Southern Skies, Mistress of Clouds, Reality Bender (Writer)

I rule my cloudy domain in the Library of the Order of Animalia. A people whose history is so obscure you will have to read my novel (the one I’m going to finish in July 2018) to find out the history of the Animalia Mutabis. Shameful advertising tease. 😛

But seriously, I hope to become a very active member of the KingdomPen Community. 🙂

Jess
      @jess
        • Total Posts: 575

@cloudy Welcome to the BESTISTEST Place on the internet!!!!
        first. ha. (Strange competition going on here.)
        Hello reluctant friend! 😛 I know everything about you, so I won’t ask any questions. Hope to see you around the forum!!!
        -Jess, resident shape-shifter. *disappears in flames and lots of glitter*

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jess.
        Snapper
        @dragon-snapper
          • Total Posts: 3515

@cloudy Hi! Hiya! Hello! And Aloha! Great to have you here!
          I like drawing too! What do you like to draw and also, what medium do you use? Oh, and if you like to draw people, you should check out our Character Art Exchange thread. Lots of fun there.
          And piano! I love the piano! How long have you been playing? I’ve only be playing for maybe six months, and guitar for three or four years.
          Ranger’s Apprentice… *cheers!* Yaya! I love Ranger’s Apprentice! Which one is your favorite?
          Again, welcome to the forum!
          -Dragon Snapper

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Gracie
          @graciegirl
            • Total Posts: 889

@cloudy Greetings! Welcome to the KP forum!
            My favorite LotR is the Two Towers as well! All bc of the scene with Pippin and Merry on the rock at Isengard where they greet the others. I love that scene so much! I usually start to cry if I think about it for too long.
            Seconding @dragon-snapper. The Character Art Exchange thread is super duper fun if you’re in to drawing people, or even if you just want to see someone else’s interpretation of your character.
            Ah, yes The Ranger’s Apprentice, very good books. I think my favorite is the Burning Bridge, but I enjoyed a lot of the others too. Have you read any of the Brotherband Chronicles? I believe they may be just as good as RA.
            In regards to piano-playing, have you ever heard of David Nevue? He’s a Christian composer with a ton of beautiful piano pieces most of which are my favorite compositions ever.
            Wow, that’s quite a title! 😄 And your story sounds interesting. Hope to see you around!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 3976

@Cloudy welcome! *resolves to make sure your reluctance in joining KP doesn’t stick around for long*
              I play the piano too. Not very well, but… hey. I do play it. 😉
              What’s your favorite genre? Fantasy, I presume? 😀

Daeus
              @daeus
                • Total Posts: 4238

@cloudy Cheers! Welcome aboard the bestistest place on the internet.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

R. J. Wordsmith
                @r-j-wordsmith
                  • Total Posts: 113

Hey @cloudy, great to have you here! Love your tag, by the way.

Cloudy
                  @cloudy

I’ll draw just about anything but I’m particularily good at pixel art and zentangleing. I’m working on my tenth year taking piano. My favorite songs and compersers, are classic Disney, Phantom of the Opera, Oliver, Betoven (Moonlight Sonata especially) and any movie music. My favorite Ranger’s Aprentice is probably either 5/6 or 8 (haven’t read farther than 8 so no spoilers. I hope to finish 9 soon) Thank you for the warm welcome, @dragon-snapper

Cloudy
                    @cloudy

@graciegirl Thank you for welcoming me thus. I’m glad we share the love of the same volume. I will be definitely sure to check out the character art thread. I have not read the Brotherband Chronicles (yet) I want to finish RA first. And I will be sure to check out David Neveu. Thanks for the recommendation.

Cloudy
                      @cloudy

Thank you for the kind words, @kate-flournoy. My reluctance left me about 10:30 last night. I’m very glad to be here. And as a follow-up, thank you for all the kind words, and greetings. And thanks about my tag. 🙂 @daeus @r-j-wordsmith

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Cloudy.
                        Elizabeth
                        @that_writer_girl_99
                          • Total Posts: 1819

Hello Cloudy, welcome!
                          I just joined this past week, so we can be new together 🙂

Ooh…I completely forgot about the Ranger’s Apprentice series in my bio. I love those books.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Snapper
                          @dragon-snapper
                            • Total Posts: 3515

@cloudy If I had to pick a favorite in the RA, then it either be Siege of Macindaw or the Burning Bridge. And don’t worry, I can’t give you too many spoilers, because I’ve only made it to 10, and I’m only halfway through it. 😀
                            I love Moonlight Sonata! I’ve tried to play it on guitar, but with all the sharps and flats, it’s very difficult. For now, I’ll stick with Fur Elise. 😛
                            10 years! *staggers back in amazement* That’s great! *claps and throws roses*
                            Pixel art sound cool! How does it work?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Josiah DeGraaf
                            @aratrea
                              • Total Posts: 717

Welcome to the site, @cloudy! What’s the premise of the current story you’re working on?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Cloudy
                              @cloudy

Thanks for the welcome, @aratrea. My premise is, there is a race of people that can shift certain parts of their body with animal parts (I’m not going to go into the rules right now XP ). A certain family is run out of their community for a certain reason (no spoilers XD this is sounding cryptic), and stay in America for several years (the community is in Canada). Then the family gets word from the community and they need to go back. And of course, there are mini adventures and bigger adventure overall. So far I’m working on book 1 of 3.

Cloudy
                                @cloudy

I’m glad we’re so alike. 🙂 @that_writer_girl_99

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >