About me

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE About me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 4

Hi everybody! I am a 14 year old girl who loves to read,write,daydream and just Imagine!! I am in a family of 12. I am the third child I have one sister and 8 brothers………. anything else that I should say???

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

Hi, @dragon-watcher. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!

By the way, your name sounds a lot like another girl’s on here: @dragon-snapper. I think she’s 14 too.

Why don’t you tell us what you’re writing now?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hannah
        @salome01w4g
          • Total Posts: 991

@dragon-watcher
          Welcome, welcome!! Ah Daeus beat everyone… oh well. This is the bestistest place on the internet, and were glad to have ya!
          Wow 8 brothers!!! I have 2, both are younger. 😀 14 is a good age, one of my brothers is 14, I’m 16.
          What’s your favorite genre? Mine is Historical Fiction.

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy
            • Total Posts: 3976

@Dragon-Watcher heyyyy! Another dragon! Or… *gasp* Are you a dragon hunter??? Do you watch them to hunt them??? *hides behind wings and blinks at you with frightened reptilian eyes* Please. I’m harmless.

*coughs* Hello. Is it safe to assume you write fantasy? So do I. I think the majority of KeePers do, so you’re in good company. 😉 What are some of your favorite books? What kind of music do you like?

Welcome to the Kingdom. 🙂

Elizabeth
            @that_writer_girl_99
              • Total Posts: 1819

*soars down to greet you properly* Hello! @dragon-watcher

As @kate-flournoy said, you’ll find that there are a lot of dragons here. I happen to be a shapeshifting one. I prefer to write in my human form, though…

Do you prefer writing stories? Poems? Essays?

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Kate Flournoy
              @kate-flournoy

@Dragon-Watcher hey! I like the Piano Guys too. Their two favorites of mine are Winter Wind and Arwen’s Vigil, though I also really love Holding On. What about you?

Elizabeth
                @that_writer_girl_99

A Thousand Years will always be my favorite Piano Guys cover… @kate-flournoy

Also…Kate…you good to sit on the doc for a bit?

Kate Flournoy
                  @kate-flournoy

@That_Writer_Girl_99 sure! I’m doing some other stuff so my attention might be a little scattered, but why not. This’ll be my only chance for a while. Which doc?

Ethryndal
                    @ethryndal
                      • Total Posts: 1013

*gasp* Heyo, @Dragon-Watcher! Like Daeus said, your name really sounds like @Dragon-Snapper! Dragon kin, perhaps? 😛 I myself am an elf, and I like to think I’m here to bring certain winged reptile creatures down a notch when they get too full of themselves. 😉 (Though I’m sure they have very different ideas about our encounters.)

So! What’s your current writing project?

@Kate-Flournoy
                      Arwen’s Vigil will forever and always be the BEST Piano Guys song ever.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Elizabeth
                      @that_writer_girl_99

*chokes* Don’t forget, fair elf, sometimes you need some bringing-down yourself… @ethryndal

Ethryndal
                        @ethryndal
                          • Total Posts: 1013

@That_writer_girl_99 Who? ME? Surely you jest. I’m too perfect and humble to need bringing down.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Elizabeth
                          @that_writer_girl_99

Somehow, you managed to contradict yourself in that simple statement, and you just proved my point…

Kiddo, please. All elves need a dragon to bring them down to size once in awhile. @ethryndal

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 859

@Dragon-watcher Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!! The Piano Guys are some of my ultimate fave musicians! We got to go to one of their concerts, and meet them! What is your favorite book?

Jessi Rae
                              @jessi-rae
                                • Total Posts: 250

Hello and welcome @dragon-watcher! Cool name, by the way. 🙂 I myself happen to be a dragon. I mean, I’m a shapeshifter who’s in my dragon form right now. 😀

Catwing
                                @catwing
                                  • Total Posts: 2557

@dragon-watcher Hello!

@jessi-Rae
                                  Shapeshifter? *stares at you* I bet you can’t turn into a mouse. *whips tail*

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >