A writer of both games and books says "Hi!"

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE A writer of both games and books says "Hi!"

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99
      • Total Posts: 1819

Er, I’m not sure what to classify it as. It’s a popular game–my brother got me into it.

The game is called Destiny: Rise of Iron in its current incarnation. It’s a multiplayer game on Xbox. Basically, you go around, saving the world, beating up aliens, all that fun stuff.

*winces* I realize now how strange that sounds. Oh well.

@destiny

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Emma Flournoy
      @emma-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 1352

@Destiny Going by ear is so much easier. Yeah…it’s finding a unique enough spin that’s the trouble. 😛

Kate Flournoy
        @kate-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 3976

@Destiny I’m late to the party but welcome nonetheless. 😉 You compose music; that’s so cool! I adore music but I’m afraid most of my involvement has to do with just listening to the work of others. 😛 You’re an INFJ and you sound crazy so you should fit right in! I’m an INFP by the way. *grins* So good to have you.

WarrenLuther04
          @warrenluther04
            • Total Posts: 270

@Destiny Bonjour! You compose music too? That’s fabulous! What program do you use on the computer?

I don’t know my personality type, but I am extroverted. I hope you love it here, everyone is so welcoming!

You make games? That’s so cool! Is your secret agent game a phone game or computer?

And lastly, you enjoy superheroes too? Yay! What’s your favorite comic book company, if you have one, and superhero?

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
            ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

Gracie
            @graciegirl
              • Total Posts: 889

@Destiny Welcome to the Kingdom!!
              Ooh, another INFJ. 😀 Yes, there are quite a lot around here. (I’m an INFP, and thus, part of the other 50% of the KP population. 😜)
              Yessss, spies are so much fun to create! And you write superheroes? Wow, cool. I’ve thought about tryin’ them but haven’t quite gotten ’round to it. 😉
              See you around!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Elizabeth
              @that_writer_girl_99
                • Total Posts: 1819

INFP! INFP! INFP! *cheers*

Anyway.

I’ve been writing superheroes since I was a kid. They’re awesome.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Gracie
                @graciegirl

@Destiny Haha. 😆 Don’t worry, I won’t. 😜

Destiny
                  @destiny
                    • Total Posts: 37

Sorry, I’m not sure if this is going to post twice or not. I tried to edit one little thing and it disappeared. I don’t know what happened.

@that_writer_girl_99
                    RPGs I think usually have more in-depth stories where (to all the characters in the game) you are the character you’re playing as. I don’t have an Xbox, so that might be why I hadn’t heard of it before.

@emma-flournoy
                    Maybe you could try combining a few tunes that would work well together? Or maybe you could try playing a few random notes and see what sounds good and what doesn’t?

@kate-flournoy
                    That’s okay. Thanks, I love listening to music too! *bows* Why thank you. 😀 I liked your post on conflict, I especially liked that with the brother and sister and the cookie. 😀

@warrenluther04
                    Thanks, I use LMMS (Linux Multi Media Studio). I’ve noticed. 😀 Well, I’m making it in Unity which can export to multiple platforms, but I’m planning on having it be for PC/Mac/Linux (at least to start with since I won’t have to change any of the controls in the scripts to make sure it works). I haven’t read any superhero comics, but I do like the DC Superhero Girls Batgirl, Supergirl, and Wonderwoman.

@graciegirl
                    Thank you! It seems like part of being a writer is to be an INF-something 😀 GO FOR IT!!! (But don’t steal any of my ideas) 🙂

Destiny
                    @destiny

:O I see your reply @graciegirl, but I only see my post AFTER it!

Thanks. 😉

Gracie
                      @graciegirl

@Destiny Yeah, longer posts are super finicky. They have this nasty habit of disappearing whenever you try to edit them. 😜 Don’t worry, happens all the time.
                        And if you can’t get it to show up again you can tag a forum mod (either @daeus or @rolena-hatfield) and they can fish it outta cyberspace for ya. 😉

Destiny
                        @destiny

Thanks for the advice @graciegirl. Ah technology, my frienemy. 🙁

Emma Flournoy
                          @emma-flournoy
                            • Total Posts: 1352

@Destiny Sound advice, and I thank you. 😀 I’ve tried the latter (but by no means for the last time) and thought about doing the former.

Kate Flournoy
                            @kate-flournoy
                              • Total Posts: 3976

@Destiny aww, thanks. 😀 Glad you liked it.

SeekJustice
                              @seekjustice
                                • Total Posts: 3365

@Destiny, welcome! *gapes in awe* you have my great respect. You write video games? I didn’t even know that was a thing, and I have trouble working out how to set up an outlook account on a computer. You also compose music? That’s pretty cool! I’m also a superhero fan, though I don’t read comic books, I prefer movies. Are you a DC or Marvel fan?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Jane Maree
                                @jane-maree
                                  • Total Posts: 909

@Destiny AHHH WELCOME. I somehow missed this topic. Shame on me.
                                  I’m Jane. I like pizza. *hands you some* I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY. *throws welcoming confetti*

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >