A writer of both games and books says "Hi!"

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE A writer of both games and books says "Hi!"

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Destiny
    @destiny
      • Total Posts: 37

Hi,
      I’m an INFJ homeschooler who writes books, and (hopefully) well written games. And I recently started composing music (on my computer, I don’t currently play any instruments). I’m also an artist/graphic artist/3D object designer. I mostly write fantasy, but I also like writing about super heroes and secret agents sometimes too. I love horses, unicorns, Pegasuses, zebras, and all other equines.

My favorite books are Black Beauty, the In Grandma’s Attic series, the Circle C Adventures/Milestones series, My Little Pony (the books, show, and movies), and many, MANY more.

I have quite a few works in progress, some are books, some are games, and a few are both, but my main work-in-progress right now is a secret agent game that I hope to be able to release by this November.

Anne of Lothlorien
      @anne-of-lothlorien
        • Total Posts: 440

Welcome! *sweeping bow* Welcome to the bestiest place on earth.
        I believe I was the first to welcome her *pleased grin*
        Writing games sounds interesting… very cool.
        I am an adopted elf-sister. We also have dragons, elves, unicorns, birds, and the occasional human form.
        I am also an ENFP. I’m sure there are other INFJ’s on here, but I couldn’t tell you. Most of us know our MBTI type. Hey, @kate-flournoy, are there any other INFJ’s?
        Have you ever read the Winnie the Horse Gentler series? They’re my favorite ‘horse books’

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

bethanys.inky.roses
        @bethanysinkyroses
          • Total Posts: 193

Greetings @destiny ! It’s so cool that you design games! Tell me more about the current one. How do you win/what is the object?

Anne of Lothlorien
          @anne-of-lothlorien
            • Total Posts: 440

@destiny Forgot to tag you for my question.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Destiny
            @destiny

Thank you @anne-of-lothlorien, I was wondering who would get to say it first (Welcome to the Bestiest place on earth) 🙂 I like being able to see my characters come to life in 3D animation and scripting!

Hi @bethanysinkyroses, thanks! It’s a side-scroller, and the goal is to get to the city and prevent the ‘Bad Spies’ from taking over the world by stopping their leader on the top of a castle, and that saves the town, king, and the entire world. But after you stop the leader, the character you play as offers them a chance to redeem themselves by disbanding the Bad Spies and becoming a secret agent like her, and he accepts her offer.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Destiny.
              Daeus
              @daeus
                • Total Posts: 4238

@destiny Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!

What superpowers do your superheroes have?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Elizabeth
                @that_writer_girl_99
                  • Total Posts: 1819

Hi! @destiny Welcome to KP.

So cool that you do video games, too! Do you have a favorite video game?

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Destiny
                  @destiny

@anne-of-lothlorien sorry, I think that must be the only horse book series that I haven’t read. *Adds to ten-mile-long list of books to read*

@daeus
                    , I have two main superhero teams that I’m working on right now, one has six heroes in it that have two powers a piece, and the other has eight heroes with one power a piece. And no two heroes have the same powers. A few of them are super speed, fire, ice, super strength, lights/lasers, and a super stomp, so I have a few. 🙂

Destiny
                    @destiny

@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks! I really like the Sonic the Hedgehog games, Roller Coaster Tycoon (3 is my favorite), and an online RPG called Star Stable, and most other horse games. I don’t think that I could pick just one… Unless one of my own games is a choice! 😀

Daeus
                      @daeus
                        • Total Posts: 4238

@destiny None of them have super ice cream abilities???

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Destiny
                        @destiny

@daeus no, sorry. But my little sister does want me to help her make a “Cupcake Game” that has superheroes in it (although I don’t think that it would only have cupcakes, from what she’s told me about it) so maybe I could convince her to add one with super Ice Cream powers in that. 😉

NC Stokes
                          @daughteroftheking
                            • Total Posts: 1156

Hello, @destiny! Welcome to the weird world of Kingdom Pen! *throws welcoming spaghetti* Whoops, I meant to throw confetti. Oh well. I loooooove the Grandma’s Attic books! (I have not read them in much too long.) Do you have a favorite story/book? I really like your profile pic, by the way.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Elizabeth
                            @that_writer_girl_99
                              • Total Posts: 1819

Cool beans. I played Sonic the Hedgehog when I was little. *grins*

Your username is the name of my favorite video game, so I thought I’d ask. @destiny

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Emma Flournoy
                              @emma-flournoy
                                • Total Posts: 1352

@Destiny Welcome! There are so many INFJs on here I can’t even remember them all. INFJs and INFPs make the majority here, and there are several ENFPs, ENFJs and INTJs too. And smatterings of others throughout. I’m an ENFJ with ISFJ tendencies, and homeschooler too. I think most of us are.
                                And you COMPOSE MUSIC! Wow. I’d love to be able to do that. I play violin and piano and am pretty musical, but a lot of the time when I try to compose something it ends up piggy-backing off of a tune I already know. It’s annoying.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Emma Flournoy.
                                Destiny
                                @destiny

@daughteroftheking Thank you! And I like spaghetti, so I don’t mind (too much). 😉 I think my favorite book that I’ve read so far would be Black Beauty. Thanks, I made my profile pic myself.

@that_writer_girl_99
                                  My sisters and I all like Sonic. I’ve never heard of any game named Destiny before, but it sounds interesting. What do you do in it? Is it an RPG (Role-Playing-Game)?

@emma-flournoy
                                  Thanks! I haven’t learned about chords and keys and such yet, I just go by ear. And I think it’s okay if you have a similar tune, as long as you put your own spin on it. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >