A Wanderer Returns

Home Forums Start HERE A Wanderer Returns

This topic contains 32 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hope Ann Hope Ann 11 hours, 3 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Emma Flournoy
    Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise *puts on best Edmund Pevensie voice* I know. It’s confusing. 😛

Profile photo of Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Ah! That’s incredibly cool.

Yep, I was indeed born in 1999! @corissa-maiden-of-praise

@emma-flournoy *slips into British accent because it’s awesome* Indeed it is, madam. Most confusing.
    @that_writer_girl_99 YAY!!! Another 99er. 😀 If we can only make it to 2100 we’ll have lived in 3 different centuries… 😀

Profile photo of Emma Flournoy
    Emma Flournoy
    Participant
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Zikers, you’re right. That would be interesting! @corissa-maiden-of-praise

@that_writer_girl_99 I know at least 4 other people born in 1999… I think that must have been a good year for awesomeness, ’cause we’re all pretty awesome. 😀

Elizabeth
    Participant

Yep! *high-fives you* @corissa-maiden-of-praise

@that_writer_girl_99 *returns high five* We shall all take over the world in our old age! The “Three Century Society”… or something like that. XD

Profile photo of Mariposa
    Mariposa
    Participant

@corissa-maiden-of-praise Hello! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, just joined the forum a little over a month ago. We’re pleased to make your acquaintance! 🙂

Four-wheeling is one of my favorite pastimes! Have you ever tried four-wheeling in the snow? It’s super fun (except when you get stuck and can’t get the four-wheeler to budge).

Elizabeth
    Participant

*falls over giggling* Yes! That sounds fantastic. @corissa-maiden-of-praise

Profile photo of lifeofkatie
    lifeofkatie
    Participant

@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise – Welcome, welcome, and re-welcome! Here’s a high five! 🙂 It’s so nice to meet another friendly writer!

Profile photo of Anna Brie
    Anna Brie
    Participant

@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Welcome back!

I’ve just taken my one several month unintentional hiatus. Didn’t stop writing, but just felt like it was too much work to keep up with KP.

I’ve met an ENFJ in real life. (probably lots, but I don’t usually type people) She was an aspiring journalist and quite good at it. Also good at sorting out group dynamics. She helped me see it was a good idea to talk about a problem I had instead of making assumptions. We need more people like that in communities.

I love deep theological discussions too! (Though I can run away if something challenges my core beliefs, that’s what I need the ENFJ’s for)

One of my brothers is a 99er. I think he plans to change the world before we get to the next centenary. I’m a few years older, so I might not quite make it.

Profile photo of Hope Ann
    Hope Ann
    Participant

@corissa-maiden-of-praise Welcome back! *grins* *salutes*

Profile photo of Jenni Grace
    Jenni Grace
    Participant

@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise ‘Ello! I believe I’m one of the newbies that has yet to make your acquaintance. 🙂 Nice to meet you!

Ah, I love archery too! But I also don’t get to practice as much as I’d like.

Oooh, mystery? I’ve always wanted to write one of those. Hope you can reach your goal! 😀

Oh, and I’m an INFP. 🙂

Profile photo of Mark Kamibaya
    Mark Kamibaya
    Participant

@corissa-maiden-of-praise Oh, cool! I remember you. Welcome back!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad