A Time To Die

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Book Discussions A Time To Die

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Jane Maree
    @jane-maree
      • Total Posts: 909

@Winter-Rose yesss. Are you on Nadine’s Ninja team?

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1486

@jane-maree No. I’m considering it, but I need to finish the books first. 🙂 I finished the second one yesterday and Solomon… <3

Jane Maree
        @jane-maree
          • Total Posts: 909

@Winter-Rose you don’t actually have to have read the books. Some of the Ninjas haven’t read any. BUT YOU SHOULD JOIN US. *waves Ninja banner*
          Solomonnnn <333 He’s so amazing.

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Anonymous

@jane-maree 😀 I’ll think about it. 🙂
            Oh, I finished the series! Yay! I found it amazing that I was actually feeling sorry for Skelly Chase. I mean, after the first book, I hated him so much! But the author did a good job with changing him through the last two.

Rolena Hatfield
            @rolena-hatfield
              • Total Posts: 405

@winter-rose *pokesinlate* I like how there’s a whole topic devoted to this book. Because, YES! It’s sooooo good! Everyone has voiced many of my thoughts about the book. Such as favorite characters, Jude and Reid (unfortunate that they’re the ones who die :p ) The most shocking scene was when Parvin lost her hand. I couldn’t close my hanging mouth for a while after reading that. 😀
              For me, even though I connected with Parvin in some ways I actually didn’t like her character until the second book. But after book two, she won me over. I’m a fan now. 🙂
              Ooo, and after I read about Wilbur’s inventions I was like, please somebody make these things!! lol. I really liked Wilbur.

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Anonymous

@rolena-hatfield Yes to all of what you said! Except I still liked Parvin in the first book. 🙂 It was awesome to see her growth through the books, and I was really happy how human she was, even when she learned to trust God in the second and third books.

And Wilber’s inventions were cool, though I would always tense up when the bad guys had a hold of them. 🙂 Poor Wilber.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >