A Series of Unfortunate Events *muffled excited noises*

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Book Discussions A Series of Unfortunate Events *muffled excited noises*

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 77

I don’t know if you guys have heard, but I just got fantastic news.*
      THERE IS A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS TV SERIES COMING OUT ON JANUARY 13 ON NETFLIX
      I mean, I haven’t read these books in a few years but I do remember I enjoyed them and was quite disappointed with the movie, as it only covered about 2 of the books.
      So, I’ve tried to research it a bit but I can’t really figure it out. As far as I can tell there are 8 episodes in the first season, but I don’t know if there are more…
      Anyway, I don’t even know if any of you have even read this series, but I thought I’d put it out there 😀
      *Disclaimer: I am not necessarily recommending the books? I did read all 13 a while back, but that was a few years ago and I don’t remember much except they were full of surprises and had a very interesting/unique narrator.
      I just thought that if anyone else was a fan / had read them before they might be interested…
      Um bye *fades in shadows*

Greta
      @gretald
        • Total Posts: 450

@aysia-serene
        Yes, I love this series! I’m so excited to hear this!! I was pretty disappointed in the movie, to be honest.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Greta.
        Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 77

@gretald yay! I’m glad I’m not the only one 😉 I liked the actors they chose, but not the plotline >.< also, Klaus didn’t have glasses!! That irritated me because they were important later on and I liked them >.<

Greta
          @gretald
            • Total Posts: 450

@aysia-serene
            I haven’t seen the movie in a while, so I don’t remember that much of the plot. XD I just remember that they strayed from the books and that always makes me mad. 😛 And yes about Klaus not having glasses! That was SO annoying. Which is your favorite book in the series?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >