A Keeper Adventure

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Keeper Adventure

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1330

@catwing *smiles innocently*

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@dekreel This is a great idea!! Can’t wait to see where you go with this! I won’t be able to write it with you, whatnot with life and all, but por favor, have fun with it!

*looks at picture*

What a nice looking dragon that is. 😉 I’ll be posting my profile in the next post, but I have to go find the form thing first. XD

(I did just put that in the thread it’s supposed to be in*

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

PrincessFoo
        @princessfoo
          • Total Posts: 194

@dekreel That sounds so cool! For minion ideas, there is also discipline/procrastination, which is my biggest problem. There is also the butterfly syndrome, which I may or may not have made up. (Really. I can’t remember where I found it. I think I heard it from @kate-flournoy) Basically it means not being able to finish a WIP because you find something “cooler” you want to work on instead.

Joy
          @dekreel
            • Total Posts: 2304

@princessfoo *eyes light up in inspiration* Oh, man those are great!! Thanks!!

You can pronounce it however you want.

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper

1. Name – Dragon Snapper…or for short. DG

2. Species – Dragon – Toothless sized

3. Origin – You shouldn’t ask a dragon where they came from.

4. Description of outward appearance – Tan dragon, tan scales, looks like my profile pic. Big wings and likes to hit people with them. She also lieks to melt chairs with the fire. Eyes are hazel.

5. Description of Personality – Somewhat sarcastic, and doesn’t like to take things seriously. Will fight even when its probably a good idea to do things diplomatically. Wants to be the ruler of the kingdom. 😛
              And then, whatever else of my personality that you’ve picked up from here you can take. 😀 (And most of the things I’ve listed is made up, but hey, you’re the writer)

6. Powers and special abilities – Melts chairs and phones. Speaks spanish.

7. Any additional significant information – … … … I’ll never talk.

Oh yeah, and I don’t let people ride me.

@dekreel

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
              @dragon-snapper

*hides under the couch that @dragon-snapper can’t burn because she only burns chairs and phones.* Eeep!

*melts couch*

@catwing

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 95

@dekreel, This sounds AMAZING!!! What is this website I seemed to have missed?

Question to anyone…what do you see when you think of writers block? In my mind I see a great dark void. A black hole if you will. No ideas can go in or out. I am still trying to think but is it possible the villain could be a void/black hole? (Sauron was an eye ) Light bulb moment!!!! What if the villain resembles a shriveled brain? Or appears different to everyone. Like you know shapeshifter is your worst nightmare. It preys on your brain power by drawing fear from you. I will look into this character thing and get back to you but hope I helped with some of the (possible details)

Joy
                  @dekreel

@inkling-for-christ Oooooooh, I love the shapeshifter idea!

Have you read The Wrinkle in Time? There is a black hole AND a brain in there, and they’re both the villains! What a coincidence.

*mind spinning with new ideas* This is great! …So… seconding Inkling’s question: What do y’all think of when you think of writer’s block (besides writer’s block lol)?

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper

@dekreel and @inkling-for-christ When I think writer’s block, I think about pillows. I think about groaning. I think about that annoying blinky thing in Word that tells you where your writing is about to go. Blinking.

Ever blinking…
                      Taunting.
                      Telling me…
                      “We aint’ written nothing but maggoty bread in three stinkin’ days.”

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
                      @dragon-snapper

I also think this,

WRITER’S BLOCK:
                        RILEY

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Grace H.
                        @gh24682468999
                          • Total Posts: 199

@dekreel How about for henchmen, you also add discouragement/lack of motivation? And rejection. This looks like it’s going to be so fun! Can’t wait for you to write this 🙂

Also, when I think of writer’s block I imagine a wall that you can’t just push past, and it makes you so sad and hopeless about yourself that you just want to flop on a bed and do nothing.

@princessfoo
                          I’ve read all the books in the series as well as Brotherband Chronicles. I think Book 12 is one of the best ALTHOUGH _____ HAD TO DIE — but otherwise Maddie is a pretty cool character.

It's g-h, 2-4-6-8 twice, three 9's
                          literatureforthelight.wordpress.com

PrincessFoo
                          @princessfoo
                            • Total Posts: 194

@gh24682468999 12 is pretty good, but the 9th is my favorite. I’m hoping that _____ is still alive, they never did find the body. But mostly, I want the author to just write more because WHY’D YOU HAVE TO LEAVE SO MANY LOOSE ENDS?!?! The 11th book finished everything up perfectly, and I’m glad he wrote more, but he hath opened pandora’s box, and I want to know what comes out of it next.

Destiny
                            @destiny
                              • Total Posts: 37

Hi, @dekreel !

I know that I haven’t really been a frequent poster on here, but I have been reading everything. 🙂 And I’d like to get in on this thing too.

The name of your character: Melissa ‘Destiny’ Northapple
                              Species: Human (but I can change into a unicorn. See below.)
                              Origin: Aethasia (in a small cottage in the woods near the pass leading to No Man’s Landing)
                              Description of outward appearance: Unicorn me: blue shimmery coat. Blue, purple, and pink striped mane and tail. Brown eyes with the slightest hints of blue, purple, and pink when the light shimmers on them (it happens quite often, when you’re a unicorn, you know. It adds to the magical/majestic look.)Golden horseshoes (unicornshoes?), with silver nails. Human me: medium length, brown hair, brown eyes. (Sorry, I think that the pictures might be more help in this area)
                              Description of personality: shy, quiet (most of the time…), smart ( 😉 ), sensible (usually…), cautious, INFJ.
                              Powers and/or special abilities (if any): I can do most unicorn-ish things, like teleportation, levitation, mind-reading, etc.
                              Any additional significant information: I have a magical necklace that I can use to change from a human to a unicorn and back.
                              Optional: A drawing/photo of your character: I’ll have to post them later, when I figure out how and am at my computer… (But I’ll post one of the human me, and the unicorn me, which is already my profile pic.).

(By the way, I’m on Aetherlight too! On there I’m known as Melissa Northapple. Although I only play the game, I’m not on the forums.)

Joy
                              @dekreel

Hello, @destiny! Ooh, another Aethasia! Have you been aquainted with @lady-iliara or @aislinn-mollisong? I believe they are also Aethasians. I’m not – I’m a Taranaran.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lady Iliara
                                @lady-iliara
                                  • Total Posts: 144

@dekreel Actually I don’t know her! 😅

@destiny
                                  Hi! Wow, we fellow Aethasians meet on another site! (Small world)

@0-0enyali0-0
                                  actually, if you check, Ariella was the first to post that picture in the thread. That’s where I got it from 😛😛

👰🏻🦊💥
                                  ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 306 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >