A Keeper Adventure

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Keeper Adventure

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal
      • Total Posts: 635

@dekreel

1. Name- Stan

2. Species- Dragon (underdeveloped)

3. Origin- Abandoned at birth and thrown out of nest, rescued by me

4. Description of outward appearance-  About the size of a dinner table. Maybe a little smaller, depending on the relative size of the dinner table. His coloring is orange and yellow, and he had scaly spikes over most of his body. On his back are two wing stubs that are about a foot long. His neck is covered in loose scales that bend when he moves. And his eyes change color (Usually, they’re blue like mine)

5. Description of personality- Very friendly and funny, but gets into very solemn moods at times. Brave even though he’s small.

6. Powers and special abilities- Breathes a little fire. And has very sharp claws and fangs.

7. Any additional significant information- Rescued as a malnourished dragon hatchling. Rejected from his society. Goes on adventures all over the place now. 

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
      Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1330

@dekreel Ok.

1. Emily, or otherwise entitled the Perfect Grammatacallion
        2. Human, most of the time. 😉 In some of my moods I turn into a dragon. Most of the time I’m nice. 😛
        3. I don’t think that I am qualified for this question. 😀
        4. Wears braids a lot, looks like the typical teenager with braces. 🙂
        5. Relatively friendly with people around her age. Likes to sit and think. Sometimes moody. Funny. Enjoys correcting her sister’s (@shannon’s) grammar. 😉 She has problems with to‘s.
        6. Babies love me. Is good at correcting Shannon’s grammar. Plays violin, mandolin, and piano.
        7. Can’t think of anything else.

Well, that’s the best I can do. 😀

Anonymous

@dekreel Aaaaand I just realized how many emojis I used. Whoops. *blushes*

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 859

@emily Babies love you???? That’s new! And yes, you are definitely very good at turning into a dragon. *sweet smile*

Anonymous

@shannon Yeah, yeah right. Only when you boss me and are irritating. *returns sweet smile* I shall continue to amaze you… *disappears in a cloud of something*

Catwing
              @catwing
                • Total Posts: 2557

@dekreel That is an interesting picture… I always picture myself smaller… *shrug* Count me in.
                1. Catwing
                2. Catwing
                3. Catwing, JK. It’s Allore.
                4. Black. Size of a normal cat. With black wings. Yellow eyes with a bit of green in near the middle that you can only see if my pupils are more shrunk (If there’s a lot of light).
                5. Tricky, mysterious, nice (unless you make me mad. *chesire cat grin* Then your fate is stalking you in the shadows.), can be shy. Throws feathers and bugs when happy or excited. Scratches chairs sometimes.
                6. I can hide VERY well. Is black so blends in with the shadows. Great at stalking anything, mice, bugs, people. Sharp claws. Great night vision and hearing (You know like a cat’s.).
                7. *ponders* I have a catwing’s guidebook to this dimension. It has a bunch intresting facts like you should never just walk up to someone and extend your wings. 😛 But I come on! The expression on their faces when you walk up to them like a normal cat and then grow wings. *falls over laughing* and then you say, “What? Never seen a Catwing before?” And just *laughs* *retract wings* *looks like normal cat rolling on the floor* *extends wings* I mean they look like, “I never seen a cat with wings. Or a talking animal before.” But I mean they have right? *looks it up in the handbook* Oh… They haven’t. *laughs* *falls over again* Their faces!
                8. See profile picture.

@daughteroftheking
                Reggie’s back! Even if he never left, cause he was invisible. 😉
                @emily your origin is Earth.

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Catwing
                @catwing
                  • Total Posts: 2557

@emily it is earth right? Right?

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

NC Stokes
                  @daughteroftheking
                    • Total Posts: 1156

@dekreel Eeeee this is awesome!! Ok, here goes…

1. Reggie

2.Tiger, white to be precise.

3. Raised by me from a cub. Where I found him… well, it’s best not to get into that. They call it “salamander incident.” The less said about this, the better.

4. Like a tiger. About the size of a really small house. Like, a house for salamanders. But, you know, not too small. He’s intimidating when he want to be. But he normally doesn’t look intimidating. He normally looks involuntary and concise. (Don’t ask me. That’s how he described himself.)

5. Involuntary and concise. (Again, I have no idea why he said that. He needs to take a break form those thesauruses.) Anyway, he’s loyal and straightforward and ready to follow instead of lead. Although, he strong opinions concerning ampersands and salamanders. He will speak up if he thinks someone has the wrong idea about ampersands or salamanders. Anyway, he’s kind of blunt, but he only really says anything to me, so I don’t why anyone else would know that.

6. He’s good at tiger-y things like hunting and stalking and napping. VERY good at napping. He can also read a bit better than most tigers, although you’d be surprised how well most tigers can read. He also is quite good at suggesting words to me, although most of the time they don’t really work. “It was a dark and… sovereign(?) night. Oh, and he’s invisible whenever it strikes his fancy.

7. He’s my guard tiger. My line of work is very dangerous.

Me… in your story? If you wish. 🙂 I’d be fine with whatever you come up with. If you need a random teenager from Rohan in your story, I would fit right in. 😉

@catwing
                    Yep, he was tired of being invisible. He says it makes him hungry. 🙂

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Joy
                    @dekreel
                      • Total Posts: 2304

@catwing Yeah you’re probably smaller than that. Size proportions isn’t my strong point when it comes to drawing. 😛

Catwing,  @daughteroftheking,  @emily,  @sam-kowal, @lady-iliara, @others-who-have-submitted-characters   Thank you! Putting all of your characters on my list!

Anybody else?? *whistles a hint-hint tone*

You can pronounce it however you want.

Joy
                      @dekreel

@epicaddie2 Question: Where do you Rangers live?

EpicAddie2
                        @epicaddie2
                          • Total Posts: 794

@dekreel We live in secluded cabins in the woods. *creepy grin* At least, that’s where this particular Ranger lives. Others live on the edge of the forest in a secluded cabin.

The cabin is nice and homey, though. Not creepy.

INFJ ~ 4w5
                          aldarley.wordpress.com

Joy
                          @dekreel

@lady-iliara I have noticed that you don’t seem to be the only Keeper here who is from… what was that place called…? Aethasia! @aislinn-mollisong is from there, too, correct? Tell me about Aethasia. Who else lives there?

Joy
                            @dekreel

@daeus, Want to cameo as the icecream-loving king again? 🙂

Daeus
                              @daeus
                                • Total Posts: 4238

@dekreel Sounds good.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

PrincessFoo
                                @princessfoo
                                  • Total Posts: 194

@dekreel I feel really late. 🙁 I would LOVE being in it, but you have a bunch of people already, so I understand if you can’t take any more.

1. Amy

2. Human

3. Origin. Ummm… Mysterious? I don’t know, you could make it up if you want. Or she could appear out of nowhere.

4. Pale skin. Fizzy/curly brown hair. Flow-y robes suited for a wizard/witch.

5. She’s pretty quiet, but it always smiling and optimistic. She will immediately fangirl over any references to books she likes or writing, and will probably subtly drop references to books/movies. *cough*@epicaddie2 You were trained by Gilan!?*cough*

6. She can do magic. Normally, this involves a lot of glitter.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 306 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >