A Keeper Adventure

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Keeper Adventure

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Alia
    @alia
      • Total Posts: 1253

@dekreel, I can’t remember, did I sign up??

WIP - Decisions
      Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@alia  Yes, you are a centaur in the KPA 🙂

You can pronounce it however you want.

Alia
        @alia
          • Total Posts: 1253

@dekreel, yay, I knew I meant to, but I tend to forget to actually do things…hence forgetting if I did I didn’t sign up

WIP - Decisions
          Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Catwing
          @catwing
            • Total Posts: 2557

@dekreel I have returned!!! My weaknesses? Here’s a few… Things.
            Knows when not to speak, but not always when to speak.

Doesn’t always plan ahead or outline. Scratch that. Hardly plans or outlines.

A lot of things she ‘plans’ are random on the spot.

She puts her characters in an underwater prison and decides they must escape with paper clips, a magnifying glass and blankets. And these characters normally breathe air. *cough*. How am I supposed to get them out?!

Procrastionation. Anyone not have this one. 😛

Forgets about certain things for indefinate amounts of time. Until reminded… Hello!

Throws feathers. Apparently somepeople are allergic… *nervous laughter*

If she gets mad. She may go for a flight in the clouds. It calms the nerves.

Has the hard to read face of a Catwing. Cat faces can be hard to read sometimes. This could annoy the villian. Muh, ha, ha!

Says, Muh, ha, ha. But I assure you I am not evil… Just scheming. Muh, ha, ha.

Can be a bit critical. Of self and others.

Has an overactive imagination.

Sneaky. :3

Over uses new discoverys… Cat face!!! :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 Point taken? :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 How about now? :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 Now? :3 :3 :3 :3

HATES it when you sneak up on her and scare her! HISS!

Scared of snakes and spiders… And clowns… And those people in costumes, at events… That guy who dresses like Santa… (The reason is they are acting weird and abnormal. And pretending to be someone they aren’t. And they want your picture with them. And their body language is off?)

Doesn’t like her picture being taken.

Is that good dekreel?

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Catwing
            @catwing

@dekreel
              *sees list* … I didn’t think it was that long… I did put some good things…

Oh! And I can’t faint. I tried. My brain always tricks me into not fainting. Yeah. I held my breath cause I wanted to faint. But my brain didn’t listen. *shrug*

Joy
              @dekreel

@catwing  Wow… Nice list! I actually meant writing weaknesses — considering writer’s block. *gives nervous smile*  But thank you!!

Catwing
                @catwing

@dekreel some of those are writing weaknesses… Now you know more about my character. 🙂
                  Writer’s block… I don’t feel like writing. I don’t know how to get my characters out of a mess. I want to do something else. Rewriting something a few times. I need to work on Showing not Telling.

Snapper
                  @dragon-snapper
                    • Total Posts: 3515

@dekreel MMM….nah. You can write me as the perfect character. 😉

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper
                      • Total Posts: 3515

@dekreel And because I don’t have any weaknesses whatsoever (none that would be helpful to you, leastways….) I’m going to make one up. Anger issues. I melt stuff, don’t I? How ’bout I get angry when people argue with me and when my stories aren’t working properly. K? If not….which one of those weaknesses does no one else have…?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Lady Iliara
                      @lady-iliara
                        • Total Posts: 144

@dekreel AAH I haven’t been on here in DAYS. (Too busy…)

I love the prologue! And my writing weakness(es) are…

I don’t like outlines, which gives me writer’s block a lot.🤨

I tweak everything to perfectionism before moving on, making writing sloooowwww…😔

I describe everything that happens, in order—basically I can’t do transitions without a chapter break or line… 😒

👰🏻🦊💥
                        ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Joy
                        @dekreel

@daughteroftheking  @sam-kowal  Can you two fill out that character list I posted before for yourselves? I have Reggie and Stan, but I don’t have you!

Here, I won’t make you search for it 😉

1. The name of your character
                          2. Species
                          3. Origin
                          4. Description of outward appearance
                          5. Description of personality
                          6. Powers and/or special abilities (if any)
                          7. Any additional significant information
                          8. Optional: A drawing/photo of your character
                          • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Joy.

Sam Kowal
                          @sam-kowal
                            • Total Posts: 635

@dekreel

1. The Name of your Character) Sam

2. Species) Ooooh… I guess I’m human, aren’t I?

3. Origin) When I was born, I originated… For the story, though, you might need something a little more fantastic. How about I’m an orphan? That way you won’t have to write my parents in. I live in an abandoned tower in a run-down section of the city. And I have a country house by the sea that Stan and I built.

4. Description of outward appearance) Pretty much the same as my profile pic. Mid-cheek length blue hair, kind of largish blue eyes, angular jaw.

5. Description of personality) Curious, lively, sassy, kind of roguish… can have bouts of sadness and become withdrawn.

6. Powers and/or special abilities) Aah… Gets into inordinate amounts of trouble, and usually ends up okay in the end… Usually.

7. Any additional secret information) Sometimes sings songs to little flowers. Hangs out with Stan all the time and revels in having adventures with him. Cannot eat mayonnaise or salad dressing, otherwise he will become violently ill.

8. Drawing or photo) ;D You can use my profile, or the piece of artwork you already did.

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                            Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

NC Stokes
                            @daughteroftheking
                              • Total Posts: 1156

@dekreel

1. N. C., or N C, or however you ant to abbreviate it. It’s short for Not Cool, or perhaps Nice Crayons, or maybe New Chocolate.

2) Human. At least, we’re going to assume so.

3) A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I was born. Just kidding, I’m actually from Rohan, Middle Earth.

4) Like a person. Short, straight brown hair, brown eyes, a roundish face, square-ish glasses. Although you don’t have to put the glasses in, if you so choose.

5) Uhhhhh… odd? I don’t know. Spontaneous, but kind of quiet sometimes. Also capable of being very, VERY silly.

6) I can’t go giving away all my secrets, now can I? 😉 I can fold a paper crane!!! That’s my newest superpower. Also, I often disappear and reappear in a puff of smoke.Any powers you want to give my character would suit me just fine.

7) I say, “this is just like a book I read!” way too much. Because, more often than not, something IS just like a book I read.

8) Nah, I’m just going to leave you with a vague impression. 😉

Btw, my writing weakness is coming up with a plot. Characters: check! Setting: check! Theme: check! Plot: ahh, I’ll get back to you on that.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Aislinn Mollisong
                              @aislinn-mollisong
                                • Total Posts: 445

I missed a lot. But here I am. (I know this isn’t the place to announce such things, but I must tell you. I JUST FINISHED THE SECOND CHAPTER!!!!! There. I said it.)

Weaknesses, hmm? Writing ones? Got it.

Distraction. Mostly because I’m usually multitasking while writing. (Oh, darn, I’m doing it right now!)

Daydreaming the exact wording and description of a scene several chapters in the future while having no idea whatsoever what I’m doing till then.

Really really REALLY wanting to steal awesome lines from books.

Making all of my female protagonists EXACTLY THE SAME. Meaning me with a different name and living in Aethasia or Leifer or Kingsford.

Going off on random spiels.

I think that’s it. Maybe….I’ll come back to you if I remember anything else.

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                                https://forums.theaetherli

Joy
                                @dekreel

@aislinn-mollisong

Daydreaming the exact wording and description of a scene several chapters in the future while having no idea whatsoever what I’m doing till then.

YYYYEEESSSSSSSS!

@dragon-snapper
                                    @sam-kowal @lady-iliara  @others

Thanks for submitting your weaknesses! I haven’t been replying much about them, and I apologize! And I’m still open to others 🙂

So far I’m partway through the first chapter (If one would call it a chapter…). I’m slow. 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 306 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >