A Keeper Adventure

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Keeper Adventure

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@dekreel *squints* Hey. I think something happened to the post. What happened to the rest of it? 😛

Seriously though, what’s gonna happen!

@kate-flournoy
      I’m sorry. *pat shoulder* I don’t know why it has to be stopped, but I’m sorry anyway. There there.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@daughteroftheking I’m putting you in the story along with Reggie if that’s okay. So quick question: What do you want your character to look like? And what’s her name?

@dragon-snapper
          I’m not telling you what’s happening! 😛 😛

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Joy.
        • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Joy.

You can pronounce it however you want.

NC Stokes
        @daughteroftheking
          • Total Posts: 1156

@dekreel Me!? *faints*
          This is severely cool. Uhh, let’s see, I’m kind of tall, with short, light brown hair, dark brownish eyes, and light skin. Can I wear a cool cloak? That would be fun. Also, I’m from Rohan. I kind of live everywhere and nowhere at once, since I jump from one dimension to another all the time. *cough*ImeanIreadalot*cough*

I’d like to be called N. C. Those are my initials. First and middle name.

Thanks! This is so great!

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@dekreel MMMMmmmmmm. 🤐 Whyyyyy?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

PrincessFoo
            @princessfoo
              • Total Posts: 194

@dekreel

@daughteroftheking
              is one of the most creative, wacky people I know (and that’s saying something. My brother thrives on wacky-ness.) Someday, she will take over the world and enjoy it. Seriously. She is the minor antagonist in my WIP, and thought it was hilarious. She’s super adventurous and a hard worker.(Anyone who completes NaNoWriMo has to be.)

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 1330

@dekreel Write more! Soon! I want to find out what happens to @kate-flournoy 😀 Oh, and am I in the story?

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 859

@dekreel, I know this is kinda late, but can I sign up? It might be interesting…it would especially be interesting for me to see how you portray me, and to see how you portray both me and Emily (who’s my little sister, if you didn’t know) together.

0-0Enyali0-0
                  @0-0enyali0-0
                    • Total Posts: 32

@dekreel OOOOO!!!! Very nice prologue, madam!! I’M DYINIG FOR MORE……….

Raspberry breath… hahaha…

ISFJ, energetic, writer-crazy, and has-an-unstoppable-obsession-with-The-Aetherlight!

Joy
                    @dekreel

@dragon-snapper Becaussse The story isn’t done yet! 😛

@emily  Yes, you are in the story! Everyone who filled in that list is in the story

@shannon  Unfortunately I can’t 🙁 #1 Because I have too many characters already, and #2 because you’re on a different planet (But then again, so was Emily, but she gets a ride on @inkling-for-christ’s TARDIS…)  Anyway, sorry!! :-/ I’ll make sure Emily mentions you! And wears some of your jewelry! 😉

Joy
                      @dekreel

@0-0enyali0-0  Thank you! 😉

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 859

@dekreel Well, that works for me! I can’t wait to read the story! 😄

EpicAddie2
                          @epicaddie2
                            • Total Posts: 794

@dekreel Ahhhhhh I love the Wingfeather Saga reference! Can’t wait for more!!!

INFJ ~ 4w5
                            aldarley.wordpress.com

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 1486

@dekreel I just have to say, that Wingfeather reference deserves a gold star. Thank you for that. 😛 And congratulations on starting! 😀

Joy
                              @dekreel

@winter-rose  @kate-flournoy  @daeus  @emily  @dragon-snapper

Thank you all for your feedback on the prologue!!

Still writing the plot… Mom gave me a suggestion that there should actually be as many villains as there are writers, each designated for one writer. And they all represent writer’s block. Each writer could have like a writer’s block weakness and that is the villain they should fight. For example, Snapper’s weakness could be procrastination so she fights the procrastination villain, and Emily’s weakness is fear, so she fights that, etc. And then once they’ve won their little battle, they are transported back to their home and they can start writing their own thing again.

Personally, I think it’s a well-planned idea. But I’m not sure it will work. I feel like this group of writers is an army, and an army fights together. So in my opinion there should be just one villain. I liked the idea a while back (I think it was @inkling-for-christ’s idea) about one villain being the shapeshifter. So I might use that instead of the individual little monsters.

What do you guys think?

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 95

@ dekreel, That sounds amazing!! For me, I think my weakness (and my actual one is) overplanning. Like the week before Thanksgiving break I made all these plans to write for hours and hours and when the week came I did not pick up a pen ONCE! So my weakness is overplanning and failing to follow through.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 306 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >