A Dragon's Snapper

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE A Dragon's Snapper

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We are currently cruising at an altitude of zero feet at zero miles per hour. Please keep your seatbelts on as we make our ascent, and remain seated at all times. We may be experiencing slight turbulence, but you can trust the captain. I, the captain, am Dragon Snapper.
      *silence fills the room*
      Well, don’t just sit there. Applaud!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

BlueJay
      @bluejay
        • Total Posts: 1622

@dragon-snapper *stares at post with open mouth. Reads command at the end and obeys* **Applauds**
        Welcome to Kingdom Pen the bestistest place on earth.
        *Gasps* *I’ve always wanted to fly* Dreams do come true.
        So…tell us about you. How long have you been writing? Favourite authors? Genre?
        And I’ll say it again………..welcome. 🙂

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

Howdy Dragon Snapper. Nice way to cruise on in. Looks like there’s a good forecast on the forum. Should be nice travel.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

ClaireC
          @clairec
            • Total Posts: 628

@dragon-snapper, Welcome!! I applaud you with great gusto! 🙂
            The Kingdom Pen really is the bestistest place on earth!! (yes I know, @bluejay, you already said it!)
            Where are you from? I’d like to ask other things but @bluejay got there first, so I guess I’ll just see the answers to her questions.
            Welcome! Glad to have you. 😉

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by ClaireC.
            • This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by ClaireC.

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 3976

@Dragon-Snapper awesome handle. Is there a story behind that?

Oh yeah— welcome to the Realm of the KeePers of the Kingdom. There are *ahem* a few dragons on this forum, myself included… it would be greatly appreciated if you refrained from doing any… erm… snapping? 😉

Where do you hail from?

Glad to have you here. *salutes* Captain. 😉

Hope Ann
              @hope
                • Total Posts: 1092

@dragon-snapper Welcome, dragon captain. So, do you tame dragons, hunt them, or…umm, are you a rogue dragon who somehow slipped past the moderators?

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Snapper
                @dragon-snapper

My passengers are very curious…
                  I have been writing for three years, but have only just started to develop style and any sort of skill in the past year. My favorite genre is medieval fiction and/or fantasy (hints the dragon), and just fiction in general. My favorite authors are Tolkien, John Flanagan, C.S. Lewis and whole bunch of random others.

@kate-flournoy
                  There is actually a story behind the name, but a dragon can’t be caught giving away precious secrets, can they, fellow dragon? I personally hail from the lands of America, in a very humid rain-forest. Don’t worry, I’m not like one of those snapping turtles in dragon form, I merely have that as a name.

@hope
                  I’m the third; a rogue dragon. The moderators are no match for me! (sorry @Daeus)

Thank you all for your applauding, I feel very welcomed. Which is good for you, seeing as I am a dragon and all. 🙂 I cannot wait to spend time on this forum and give you all a safe flight over to the other side. Thank you for choosing Flight Dragon.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Daeus
                  @daeus
                    • Total Posts: 4238

@dragon-snapper Yeah, well, one can only handle so many dragons and then it all breaks down into chaos.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Jackson Graham
                    @warrioroftherealm
                      • Total Posts: 115

Hey Dragon Snapper! I write in the same genres as you, and I am a big Tolkien, Lewis, and Flanagan fan as well! Ha! What a coincidence.

BlueJay
                      @bluejay

@dragon-snapper Oo I love medieval as a genre. My only problem is that my characters all speak modern day English.
                        Tell me, do you like flying????

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper

@Daeus Yes, dragons are very hard to control…especially the snapping dragon. Watch out! 😉

@warrioroftherealm
                          That is very coincidental! Do you like Ranger’s Apprentice or Brotherband? The Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit? I can’t decide between Ranger’s and Brotherband, but I think I’m more of a Hobbit person. Movie wise, I’m more of Lord of the Rings.

@Bluejay
                          , I do like flying! All my characters speak modern English as well. Who wants to deal with ‘thee’ and ‘thou’?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Jackson Graham
                          @warrioroftherealm
                            • Total Posts: 115

@ Dragon Snapper

To be honest, I like both Ranger’s Apprentice and Brotherband, although I like Rangers a tad bit more than Brotherband (although they are both really good series).

As for Tolkien’s works, I like the films a lot. Book wise, I enjoyed both LOTR and the Hobbit, but I thought that both LOTR and the Hobbit had a LOT of traveling scenes (but they were very well written!). My favorite book would probably be the Hobbit, then The Two Towers. Rohan fan all the way! 🙂

BlueJay
                            @bluejay

@dragon-snapper It least I’m not the only one then. 🙂
                              Have you ever read books by Captain W.E.Johns? He writes about a pilot called Bigglesworth “Biggles” to his friends. He fights in World War 1 & 2 and when it’s not war he’s a air-police detective. Well worth reading. My brother collects them and now I have started my own set two. I think there are fifty-something books in the whole set. 🙂
                              *And I love Rangers and Brotherband* Although he drives me crazy with Alyss. I don’t think he liked her so in book 12 *SPOILER ALERT* He got RID OF HER. And Will had just married her. *Couldn’t stop crying.* And now he can’t make up his mind with Lydia and who she should marry, so he’s just holding off. GRRRRRRR……… If I was a dragon myself……..

Greta
                              @gretald
                                • Total Posts: 450

Hello and welcome @Dragon-snapper! Glad to have you on here. 🙂
                                *buckles seatbelt*
                                Greta, the Peaceful One, salutes you, Captain Dragon Snapper. 😛

Rolena Hatfield
                                @rolena-hatfield
                                  • Total Posts: 405

Ooo good! Someone who finally knows how to fly this thing. *jumps into flying-ma-jiggy and buckles up* Oh yes… *applauds rather on the late side*. Very pleased to have you here Captain @Dragon-snapper. Do tell… where is exactly our destination, this other side?
                                  Also tell us, what are some of your hobbies, (beside writing of course 🙂 ) and do you like peanut butter?

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >