A Belated Hello!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE A Belated Hello!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17
      • Total Posts: 2522

Hehe, been on the KP forum a while (Wise Jester rank now), and I don’t think I introduced myself here. Oopsy. Bet you all were wondering where this random girl came from huh? Well, anyway, obviously you can guess I’m a writer. I love writing contemporary, historical, sci-fi- and fantasy. I LOVE the Marvel movies (Captain America’s my fave) and any other movie with lots of action and fight scenes! My other hobbies include knitting, playing piano and guitar, READING, riding horses (I help train ’em too), author/book fangirling, and soccer (or ‘football’ depending on where you are. Any other soccer fans?). Nice to meet you all! Sorry for this super late introduction.😜

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
      www.jennaterese.com

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@jenwriter17

Well hello! Honestly so  many people introduce themselves that I lose track of who has introduced themselves and who hasn’t. 😃

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Elizabeth
        @that_writer_girl_99
          • Total Posts: 1819

Hello there!

What’s your personality type?

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Rochellaine
          @rochellaine
            • Total Posts: 3322

@jenwriter17 I love soccer!  It’s my favorite sport to play – until I learn tennis someday hopefully. 🙂 What position do you play?  Any other sports?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
            @dekreel
              • Total Posts: 2304

@jenwriter17  Well welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace! Or have I already said that to you…?

What are your favorite books and TV shows?

You can pronounce it however you want.

Jenna Terese
              @jenwriter17

@rochellaine I, uh, well, don’t actually play soccer, I’m just a huge fan of it. I play with some friends sometimes and my siblings. I follow a team in England (I don’t live there though), so you have a favorite team? I played baseball one season but didn’t like it enough to keep going. But I enjoy playing volleyball with friends and family.

@dekreel
                Nope, you haven’t already said that, so thank you!❤Favorite books: Kingdom series, Knights of Arrethtrae series, Baker Family Adventures series, Merlin’s Blade, York, books by Douglas Bond, and I could go on and on really. TV shows: Andy Griffith show, Dick Van Dyke show, Bonanza, The Big Valley, Perry Mason (some of the content isn’t good though), Robin Hood (with Richard Greene), and Daniel Boone.

@that_writer_girl_99
                I think I’m an INFJ, but I haven’t taken the test in a while

@seekjustice
                Hi!

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
                @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 Actually, I play soccer, but don’t watch it!  🙂 haha, opposite.  My family follows college basketball and football.

The Dick Van Dyke Show is hilarious.  I love Robin Hood, but I have never seen that show.  I will have to look it up.  Have you ever seen It Takes a Thief with Robert Wagner?  It’s a sort of spy drama/comedy show from the sixties.  Some violence, though.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
                  @jenwriter17

@rochellaine I’ll have to check out It Takes a Thief, I’ve never seen it. Sounds interesting though!

My brother likes to follow college sports teams too. I follow the England soccer club Manchester United. You said you don’t watch soccer, so I guess you don’t follow a club/team?

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
                    @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 No, I don’t follow soccer at all.  The most I have seen is a couple of games on random TVs in restaurants. 🙂  Is there a reason you follow that particular club?  You said you don’t live in England, so why would you choose an English club to follow?  I know the US isn’t known for soccer, but I’ve heard that South American teams are usually the best.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
                      @jenwriter17

@rochellaine Yeah, South American teams are really good. It all started when my brother got into that team. Because soccer is a bigger thing in Europe, the teams tend to play better than the USA teams (no offense to my country. I’m a patriot, trust me), so I think that’s why he picked them. Well, I made the transformation from hating soccer to loving it and loving the team and that’s pretty much what happened. If at any time you want to follow a team, lemme know and we can be fans together *winks* 😜 What position do you play?

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
                        @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 It has been several years since I played on a team, but when I did I played right offence.  Now, all I play is backyard soccer.  We do have two nets, but they are only about five feet tall, and the boys complain because they’re always getting “field goals”. 🙂  In the back yard, I still usually play offence, but we switch positions pretty often and I’ve gotten more practice at defense.

Do you have a large family?  What do you do for fun together?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
                          @jenwriter17

@rochellaine I love playing offense postitions! mainly ’cause i’m bad at defensive positions, ahem….. My siblings and I have wanted nets like that for a long time! we just have a hockey net, which is a little difficult to score with a goalie in front.

There’s 6 people total in my family. besides playing sports outside like soccer, basketball and baseball, we enjoy playing board games and card games. What about your family?

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
                            @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 My cousin plays ice hockey, so I know a little bit about that. 🙂

There are sixteen people in my family, (including my grandmother, who lives with us).  We do all those things you mentioned. 🙂 We have a HUGE collection of board games.

Another thing we do is we go to a lot of classical music concerts.  And we go to Christian and homeschool conferences together.  (Why do all spellchecks persist in rejecting “homeschool” as a word?!!!!!  That convincing red squiggly line has me believing I spelled it wrong even though I know I did not!)

Well, it’s getting late, so I’ll be signing off now.  I’ll probably be back on Monday.  Goodnight!

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
                              @jenwriter17

@rochellaine Wow 16 people! I’m sure there’s never a dull moment in your house! We go to homeschool events and conferences too. If you live close to Missouri, USA we have quite a few events throughout the year.

I don’t know why it insists ‘homeschool’ isn’t a word. the world is against us! 😜

Okay, see you Monday

www.jennaterese.com

Mariposa Aristeo
                                @mariposa
                                  • Total Posts: 335

@jenwriter17 I know we’ve already met, but me and Aberdeen would like to officially welcome you, so welcome! 😃

I’m not really into any sports, but I love four-wheeling. Have you ever tried it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >