The Kingdom Pen forum is designed to help Christian artists and writers develop their God-given talents and desires. Please help us keep this forum uplifting, fun, and informative by following a few simple rules:
1. This is a forum founded on love. Love for Christ, and love for each other. It is our desire that the Kingdom Pen forum be a “Rivendell”: a place of shelter, healing, and peace. Let us not quibble with each other. Disagreement over issues of politics, theology, etc. should not be a hindrance to peace or goodwill. Always treat others as Christ would treat them if He were you. Let us build each other up, and not tear down.
2. If you have a question, please ask it. This forum is meant to encourage learning.
3. Don’t be afraid to answer questions if you know the answer. We can all learn from each other.
4. Please stay on topic. If posting in a writing-related board, keep the subject matter on writing. No spamming either, please.
5. “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen,” (Ephesians 4:29). As ambassadors of Christ, no foul, harmful, or unedifying language or subject matter (vulgar, sexual, abusive, slanderous, etc.) will be tolerated in posts or communication between members. Any member who disregards this will be banned and lose all forum privileges.
By creating an account on our site, you agree to follow these guidelines and uphold these standards at all times.